NRL Superstar Sculptures

mattbowen

Cowboys Collector
Real Name
Kurt
eBay User
debbi7977
Hi

I just read Big League and they have new NRL Sculptures. These are sculptures that are limited to 500-1000 per player. I think there are 2 players from each team.

I think these just look like the NRl figurines. I dont know.

Thanks

Yes I saw them in a Cardzone email, retailing for $45. I definitely wouldn't fork out for them, haven't gotten any of the figurines yet.

BTW NQ players are Bowen and Thurston. There are 21 in the set so 2 for 5 clubs I guess and 1 for the rest.

18cm high, so they are bigger ... basically they look just like the figurines, except the body is now in proportion to the head.

Don't really see the point, but I'll probably buy the Gidley haha.

Called into Select earlier today to pick up my NRL Classic album, handy having them nearby!!!, and saw a few boxes of these lying around. Won't be buying any unles the wife wants some gnomes for the garden. Must admit I didn't take too much notice as I was goggle eyed by all the other 'good' stuff lying around on desks and cabinets waiting to redeemed.

The balacalava is ready, just need the jemmy bar out of the shed!!! In and out in 3 - 5 minutes is my guess!!

Lots of AFL inserts in little white boxes ready for packing, NRL autographs, and a good few nice insert sets framed and mounted on the walls. And as is usual with an office loads of boxes on the floor including the new sculptures / gnomes.

2009 NRL Superstar Sculptures

Sculptures1.jpg

Sculptures2.jpg

Very ordinary looking especially at that price. What happend to the sculptures they had a few years ago that were like action figures? They at least looked alot more like the players and had decent poses.

That is pretty pathetic...i was expecting something like the sculputes from afew years back (Like my gower one - they were sort of like action figures). I wont be buying for that price.
Brplat

Got the Gidley and it's actually pretty nice. None of the little imperfections that you find in the figurines, and it's pretty substantial - heavy! Seems like it will last a while.

Not as good as the Players Inc figures from a few years ago, of course, but not terrible, either.

Back
Top Bottom