NRL OCT 2015 SuperCoach - **IT'S OVER**

Needed Parker to go huge....first set in defence three tackles, first set in attack hit up and off load, looking good then not another offload in the game and as Bennett has been doing takes him off for 5 minutes (25th - 30th) and they score twice under the posts no 8 to 16 points for easy conversions.

Isaac Luke 53 points in first half did not return.....that hurts.

Supercoach makes watching some games incredibly frustrating when you have players injured or under performing.

I wonder how bad Morris' hamstring is, didn't look good.

Wow its not even one of the big bye rounds and without burning another two trades I cant field a team

B Moz
A Guerra
A Reynolds
M Cornish
J Kahu
G Jennings

and that isn't including poor performers like Barba.

On a side note how does J Moz kick someone in the head and not get suspended.......it's a joke.

Cheers
Ross

maloney as captain. enough said. im ready to throw in the towel. put it this way if it was an overall comp. id be doing an owen this week anf not looking at it ever again

I haven't posted here for a while and with good reason. I think I've hit an all time low this week.
Some of the decisions I made (I don't even remember the thought processes involved) bordered on the insane.
It could be a Belmore thing this weekend.

your telling me!

i thought i was still in with a chance this morning lol
I might be on the right side of it this time but it still really ticks me off. How does Johnson keep fluctuating from a score in the 80s to 100+? Fair enough if they missed something or gave him points they shouldn't have and need to correct it but he has gone up and down a multiple times now. They also seem to have a hard time with the last pass try assist ruling....

The guys that doing the scoring sure do have a few favorite players. Some guys can fart on the field and earn points.

someone explain to me how frizell gets two weeks and fifita gets 4. does he have huge carry overs or something.

Back
Top Bottom