NRL OCT 2015 SuperCoach - **IT'S OVER**

Strange set of results this weekend, our leader is one lucky coach because if MOTORBOATERS had actually edited their team this week Team Dubbya would suffered his first loss for the season and by plenty.

Mischa your on fire......do you think its time to use one of those trades yet?

Bye rounds coming soon, so anything can happen.

Ross

Nope not me and I doubt anyone will, although you could with 6 trades to go before Rnd11 kickoff. It would be a mistake to try and field a full team IMO. You might win Rnd 11 and 14 but would end up with so many crap players and unable to fill a team in other Rounds like 18.

Strange set of results this weekend, our leader is one lucky coach because if MOTORBOATERS had actually edited their team this week Team Dubbya would suffered his first loss for the season and by plenty.

Ross

Sorry everyone

I used 4-6 trades at the start pretty much before the head to head comp even started. Joys of being new and not completely knowing what its about. Since than hardly used any except when walker was injured. From here i will just wing it and let it ride i think. Semi being back is a good bonus, had granville since first game and prooved his worth already.

Nope not me and I doubt anyone will, although you could with 6 trades to go before Rnd11 kickoff. It would be a mistake to try and field a full team IMO. You might win Rnd 11 and 14 but would end up with so many crap players and unable to fill a team in other Rounds like 18.
It's pointless trying to fill your teams for the bye rounds. If you've got 13-14 that's pretty good, a lot of teams might struggle to make double figures.
I tried it last year and I was cruising coming out of Origin, only to get whacked with another wave of injuries. I ran out of trades with 2 rounds to go and had three players $400K+ on the bench injured. Got bundled out of the finals in straight sets. :thumbsdown:

Ross
I've used 8 so far. Still 8th in overall points so not travelling too badly but just an anomaly which I hope will sort out by seasons end

I've used 8 so far. Still 8th in overall points so not travelling too badly but just an anomaly which I hope will sort out by seasons end
Im in a similar position. Im still ranked 4th for overall points despite back to back shockers. Only 2 wins on the board and a dismal 17th in h2h. Haven't ever finished outside the top 4 in this comp so will be a challenge to keep that record going this season id say.

Im in a similar position. Im still ranked 4th for overall points despite back to back shockers. Only 2 wins on the board and a dismal 17th in h2h. Haven't ever finished outside the top 4 in this comp so will be a challenge to keep that record going this season id say.
I also noticed that last night when I was analysing the stats. Hopefully we'll both make a charge through the origin period and peak in Sept

Congrats, 8th overall, then your a big chance for the Nissan, unfortunately this wont help in the OCT h2h. ;)

Ross

You could field a pretty useful SC team from non starters this week:

HKR: Simpkins (a bit short here now Seggy has returned)
FRF: Gallen / McGuire / Lawrence / J Paulo
2RF: Taumolol / Stewart / Bird / Roccow / Heigington / Peachey
HFB: Reynolds / Williams
5/8: Foran / Mullen
CTW: Idris / Mansour / Hurrel / Simonoa / Ferguson / Lafai
FB: BMoz / Tomkins

Back
Top Bottom