NRL OCT 2014 SuperCoach

got last years champ first up i think, he hasnt quite been in his amazing form this season though, captain choice is a biggy, do we go with god. or pick someone different.

sorry lads. havent really been around much to start the season. been pretty busy.

well. what a shithouse start to the year. i have/had SBW, gallen, fafita, isaac luke who have all had their suspension/injury issues which i seriously put me behind the 8-ball so to speak.
not real happy with mansour, had him since week 1 and be busted out 2x awesome games, i have since learnt that he is carry a hammy injury with no timetable on return.

cheapies are harder to come by this year, but there are a few more popping up with all these injuries.

GL all for the first week on H2H.

mee... but ive been genuinely pumped gg its all on again next week for me.

what was the deal with cam smith?
i didnt hear anything before the game about him being out or anything..

ive hit form at a nice time. hayne finally had a go.

he did his back in the warm up the dud, didnt even have time to put shannan boyd in so ill get thompsons pathetic score. ohwell serves me right for selling hayne. you cant sell a bloke like that because they just give him points for nothing. 99% of the time the last pass gets the try assist. except in haynes case where hes the third last pass and still gets the try assist haha

he did his back in the warm up the dud, didnt even have time to put shannan boyd in so ill get thompsons pathetic score. ohwell serves me right for selling hayne. you cant sell a bloke like that because they just give him points for nothing. 99% of the time the last pass gets the try assist. except in haynes case where hes the third last pass and still gets the try assist haha
I agree that Hayne seems to get points for nothing. He kept going up and I couldnt work out where the points were coming from. I have Hopoate in another league and was happy when Sio got his try as I thought Hopoate would get the assist but they gave it to Hayne. I also got rid of him so probably makes it worse but he definatly gets the rub of the green when it comes to supercoach points.

So. Yet another forward that I have has gone down this week in the fence. I hate to say it but looks like ill end up with a burgess.

Up the knights
#riseforalex

didnt fifita go down too and then come back but early reports are that he will mis next weekend too?

Few Relevant Updates.

Tonga from 31 to 49
Parker from 84 to 83
Copley from 38 to 36 (the dud was on 40 at half time, wtf did he do 2nd half)
Mau from 55 to 54
Peats from 71 to 74
B Hunt from 61 to 64

Jennings 63 - Stayed Same
Sbw from 47 to 49
Graham from 62 to 57
Tolman from 54 to 52

if anyone wants any others gimme the names and ill find them, updates should come into affect at about 3.00pm this afternoon

yeah ben hunts my only regret this season not buying him. i thought he'd be such a dud. but hes a good little hog, can score a meat pie too.

i hope DWZ kills it today. hes the next tuivasa sheck has them ridiculous feet and only 18, is an out and out fullback though

Some more updates to come today, if you want these updates you can find them at the link below.

its like the fox sports stats database or someshit - http://www.foxsportsstats.com.au/matchselect.asp?s...

click the game you want and there fantasy score is the last column

Last Nights Relevant Updates
--------------------------

Gordon from 58 to 62
Fifita from 82 to 88
Arona from 82 to 85

Hurell from 56 to 52
Townsend Stayed 40
Johnson from 33 to 36
Mannering from 61 to 73

----------------------------
Panthers vs Raiders - (Updates have Already Came into Affect)

----------------------------

Dugan from 24 to 27
Beale from 28 to 30
Widdop from 15 to 13
Merrin from 81 to 79

Inglis from 88 to 100
Sutton from 66 to 62
Reynolds from 58 to 67
Koroisau from 57 to 63
Surgess from 111 to 122

Back
Top Bottom