NRL Elite 2014 Box Break!

Dane Clarke

Banned User
Real Name
Dane Clarke
eBay User
daneom8
everything in the video is for sale or trade, please view, like, comment and subscribe for a 2013 NRL Elite 2013 box break coming soon!

You should take some tips from others on how to open packets before you destroy the corners of cards
take some tips on how to open packets, i'm actually laughing so hard hahahahahahahah. Sorry, I'll go to TAFE & get my cert II in opening card packets or would you be interested in taking on a first year apprentice?

You're all pathetic. Go to breakers.tv to watch how the pro's do it. Fairly sure I don't expect my 12 year old brothers filming to be at a professional standard and who really gives two fucks, you still see the entire box and all the cards within.

Good on you for having a go Dane, although I would go easy on the insults... just relax and let's all be friends :)

You're all pathetic. Go to breakers.tv to watch how the pro's do it. Fairly sure I don't expect my 12 year old brothers filming to be at a professional standard and who really gives two f***s, you still see the entire box and all the cards within.

If you don't like the constructive feedback to your posts feel free to go elsewhere :)

Dane, whilst I applaud your effort to promote the NRL side of trading cards I could not help but cringe every time I saw you open a packet. Whilst the cards may be fine in your opinion, appearances are everything. Personally I would not trade with you based on the video's I have seen.........but that is just me.

Good luck

You're all pathetic. Go to breakers.tv to watch how the pro's do it. Fairly sure I don't expect my 12 year old brothers filming to be at a professional standard and who really gives two f***s, you still see the entire box and all the cards within.
Fair enough but there is nothing worse trying to watch a break and getting a headache due to the poor camera work.
We all have started some where like you, i just wish i had people on here tell me how to open packs up properly when i was kid as i did destroy some nice cards back in the day for incorrect opening.
Do not take offence when these guys try and help you and most of all do not be cheeky as some traders may just avoid dealing with you :)

Back
Top Bottom