Diggaz TC

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
diggaztradingcards
logo-jpg.137013
seals-diggaz-c-jpg.137015

What's Breaking Live? - 2016 NRL Traders Case (12 Boxes)

Cost
is specific to each team, prices are listed below

Purchase - To purchase a team, please reserve them in this thread.

How it works:
Once the Break has filled and been payed for a Live Break time will be established (if this break fills by release it will definitely occur on release day) and passed on to all participants. You will be able to view this live break directly on our site here - http://www.diggaztradingcards.com.au/group-breaks-watch-live/ . If you don't make it to the Live Break it will still be uploaded onto YouTube for you to view at your own convenience.

During the Live Break, every card that is considered a "hit" will be held up for the camera. All "hits" will be distributed to participants based on the teams that they purchased. Base Cards are notconsidered "hits" and will not be distributed as a part of this break. This is to keep the postage costs and therefore the spot price as low as possible.

Case Card Assignment - As these are complete Case Breaks, the Case Card will be distributed to a participant. At the end of the Break all 16 NRL Teams will be randomised three times to determine which team will receive the case card. This includes standard Case Cards AND the Roosters/Dragons Dynamic Duo Card if it was pulled from the Case opened.

Postage is already included in the price of a spot. All cards will be sent in sleeves and/or team bags with padding used and top loaders as required. All parcels will be bubble mailers.
Registered Post will be used for all parcels that include a numbered hit.
If you wish to receive Registered Post for any other parcel, please notify me to organise payment ($3).

Payment can be sent via Bank Deposit (PM for Details) or Paypal (Friends/Family is appeciated) - [email protected]
Payments are required by Tuesday 1st March to ensure we have no hold-ups on release day.

If you have any further questions, please ask!

NRL Case Break #13

BRONCOS ($160) - Michael.D
RAIDERS ($90) - Jarrad.R
BULLDOGS ($95) - Michael.D
SHARKS ($85) - sharkiefan0102
TITANS ($85) - Saints4me
SEA EAGLES ($140) - Matt.W

STORM ($110) - Sonya.T
KNIGHTS ($95) - Ben.C
COWBOYS ($95) - RisingSun
EELS ($95) - Ryan.M

PANTHERS ($95) -
RABBITOHS ($125) - Lisa.M
DRAGONS ($110) - Saints4me
ROOSTERS ($95) - Sarah.P
WARRIORS ($90) - Matt.W
TIGERS ($120) - Dylan.C

Apologies to those people that have made requests for specific teams previously but still find someone else in their team spot. I've had multiple requests for some teams (specifically Eels, Roosters, Rabbitohs) and have had to list them in the order that people requested.

Last edited:
Michael, I'd like the Titans as well and can you PM the possibility of including both base team sets (at a price) in the 100-count box you refered to in the other thread. Happy to help with extra for the post to NZ
Cheers, Ken

We might go ahead and run this Case Break tonight as my availability for a break this big will likely become limited later in the week.

Still 5 teams available, any unsold teams by Break time will just remain seller spots.

Could we please start getting the payments in now :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom