NRL Autograph Cards? Interesting new product......

The eels new signings cards are- Another logo card, Beau Champion, Bureta Faraimo, John Folau, Luke Kelly, Pauli Pauli, Junior Paulo, Semi Radradra (spelt correctly), Reece Robinson, Brad takairangi, Anthony Watmough, and Danny Wicks

LOL - just got my Souths ones.

Edit - 23 of 26 2015 players are included and it's not "every" player as Paul Carter, John Olive and Nathan Brown aren't included.

Last edited:
http://www.tcmsports.com.au/South-Sydney-Rabbitohs/NRLRA-002

This 2015 Official NRL autograph card set is a must for the true collector.

Each card is a collectable item that can be used to remember crowning moments from the season, keep up to date with player statistics or use the included permanent marker to gather player autographs.

The set contains a players stats card for each player in the team and a timeline of the Club's history.

Included in this set is an autograph card for George Burgess, Thomas Burgess, Jason Clark, Bryson Goodwin, Greg Inglis, Alex Johnston, Luke Keary, Ben Lowe, Issac Luke, Cameron McInnes, Chris McQueen, Joel Reddy, Adam Reynolds, John Sutton, Kyle Turner, David Tyrrell, Dylan Walker and Reggie Rabbit.
Every card set purchased gives you access to New Signings players cards.
Don't forget to keep and use your Official NRL Hologram number (on the back of every item, near the barcode) to receive your complimentary additional cards FREE (Postage and Handling not included).

Not entirely true though LOL.

I received the Rooster new player signing cards today. There was only 5 cards (B Elliot, B Ferguson, I Liu, M McIlwrick, S Taukeiaho). Other players who played first grade this year including W Manu, S Matagi and L Setu weren't included. I think they only included players who played a game before 30 June

Last edited:
Being too lazy to try, does anyone know if TCM now allows multiple codes and only one postage on the "extras" cards?

Feel sorry for you guys that don't even have your teams yet!

seems like people are starting to get their new signings cards. Unfortunately not me. Has anyone else not received ? Just wondering if I call them Monday or be a little more patient. maybe they will come by the sign the new television deal.

seems like people are starting to get their new signings cards. Unfortunately not me. Has anyone else not received ? Just wondering if I call them Monday or be a little more patient. maybe they will come by the sign the new television deal.
I recieved my Souths new signings sent to WA

Back
Top Bottom