NRL Autograph Cards? Interesting new product......

No one would have the second 8 team release yet according to what I was told they are being shipped and should arrive in two weeks. The date of the 17/7 was apparently pre-order although dont recall seeing any advice that delivery would be 7-9 weeks.

The thing that really stands out with this is they are sold as "Autograph cards".

How can anyone get them autographed if the season is over when they are delivered?

Don't get me wrong, these are a fantastic idea, just don't get why they have taken so long....

I donated a set to a young Broncos fan near us and he has all but one autographed, his mum is going to get them framed will get some pics when that is done.
If they continue playing like they did on Friday night, it could be a premiership year too. That would be something special...

Has anyone received the second set of these yet? Honestly the total lack of communication on this is a bit frustrating

I won a set through a comp they had on twitter. they said they would send them out ASAP. I think its about 6 weeks and counting now?

I won a set through a comp they had on twitter. they said they would send them out ASAP. I think its about 6 weeks and counting now?

Ive only been waiting 2 weeks (however i held off ordering them due to everyone else reporting it was slow). Would be great if they could email customers about the wait.

They've been listed on Dan's NRL site as coming out on the 30th of August for ages, as I think I mentioned earlier in the thread. They've been showing pics on instagram in the last week, so I'd expect them to come out this week.

1st set of 8 teams that I ordered - $10 Postage. received all good
2nd set of 8 teams that I ordered - $15 Postage. still waiting. -- Web site says delay.
Now I see flyer that says order 3 or more team sets and get free postage. - Mabey I should have waited. It's only $25 , but still.!

They've been listed on Dan's NRL site as coming out on the 30th of August for ages, as I think I mentioned earlier in the thread. They've been showing pics on instagram in the last week, so I'd expect them to come out this week.

I spoke with TCM, the cards are being printed now and being sent as quickly back to Aus as possible. The NRL licensing held them up

1st set of 8 teams that I ordered - $10 Postage. received all good
2nd set of 8 teams that I ordered - $15 Postage. still waiting. -- Web site says delay.
Now I see flyer that says order 3 or more team sets and get free postage. - Mabey I should have waited. It's only $25 , but still.!

Order through Dans NRL, every order over $50 is free registered postage

For all those interested i got a response to my email today

"Yes we have your orders in the system and will be despatched as soon as they arrive.
Approval and production has taken longer than expected so will be another two weeks before they arrive in Australia.
Our apologies for this as being our first year we did experience a few delays and difficulties but are set up and on track for the next year!"

nope nothing. Im still waiting on 2 panthers sets (second print run). Hold up is now really ridiculous. Considering they quickly accepted payment for the cards and are so slow to deliver i will honestly rethink buying these again in the future

Back
Top Bottom