NRL 2016 ESP Elite Official Thread (Checklist Up Pg 36)

Is there any explanation on how they picked which players to miss out on the mojo set? You have 12 in the base set and 9 in a mojo, which means three cards are cut (1 checklist and 2 players), however the 2 players which get the cut seem very random, for the bulldogs, it was Eastwood and Perrett, someone explain the process taken to select which players miss out?

A few teams missing players seem to be based on those players having a higher end card (Canberra have Wighton as a YG and Rapana is on a Run n Gun Parallel). Aside from this it seems quite random, can't identify any other pattern

Everyone forgets (until recently) Cronk hasn't had a manager...
So they'd call him and ask him - He'd tell em no.

End of story.

I noticed from the pictures that Mansour and Farah signed at the same time in the same office - Guessing they're both managed by Ayoub?

I assumed they signed during origin camp, didn't alot of the sigs in 2014 get done at origin, or maybe that was just the jersey?

how come warriors have matulino and vatuvei cut and they got no other cards.
i wouldve cut robson and ayshford or lisone

I know another sportsman within Australia who has been asked numerous times to sign and flatly refuses to do so. Based on what he earns he doesn't need the extra cash and just feels no need to sign cards.

Some players use management agencies, some manage themselves, some have overseas managers and some just don't want to sign (or their managers dont want them to sign) for another talent management agency who has a trading card licence.

TLA/ESP would have had to deal with probably 20 different mangers/agents/players to get the 40 or so players to agree to sign.

Would be like herding cats i assume!

A shame. If signing my name a few times could make so many fans happy, I'd hope I would find the time to do it - especially as you are basically passing the buck to a teammate by saying 'no'.

A few teams missing players seem to be based on those players having a higher end card (Canberra have Wighton as a YG and Rapana is on a Run n Gun Parallel). Aside from this it seems quite random, can't identify any other pattern

Might have come down to quality of photos to select from (assuming the Mojos are different images).

13776043_1676488046008681_5077703374285727992_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom