No longer short one card, thanks team

ausjack

Who asked for a Clown!
Real Name
Jayson
Just need the hazem case card and that's my 2009 set done..sorry for the bad pic :D
nrl.JPG

nrl.JPG

Thanks Sarah..be a lot better when it's all done :thumbsup: You wouldn't happen to have a spare el masri in ya back pocket would ya :lol:

Now just thinking if I should put the hole lot into a big frame or these top loader things I seen that hold 9 cards, sort of like a normal plasic 9 pocket pages but these are hard and about $9 each I think..something to think about :blink:

Now I'm a very happy man, so a super big thank you to all the very helpful and friendly members that have helped me complete my 2009 champ set :worthy: Sorry I can't put up a pick of the hole set as they've been put away as I have to move soon so when I get sorted I'll post some pic's and get a few opinions on a few different things and maybe get a few trades going :thumbsup:

Now to start to save for the 2008 centenary, but after I move ;) and if there's one thing I hate as much as painting and that's moving :eek: pack everything up then unpack it all..it's enough to drive you :crazy: :rofl:

Sometimes it is better to just focus on one set at a time.. I do that........ Then.. Something from another set comes up and I get sidetracked... ;)

Great effort!!.. 2009/2010/2011 champions I have very minimal on... I got annoyed by the continuous repeating sets...... And got rid of them..... But.. I am getting them back.. Slowly.....

This year I am four cards off the 2012 champs.. So...... Hopefully I'll finish that soon!!

Awesome job though!!.....

Back
Top Bottom