Nice card, but is it worth this much??

Let me guess...natsturner?

Honestly give me a nice Exquisite Limited Logos of MJ and the non auto version of that 97/98 GU card and ill put the remaining $25,000 to better use than cardboard.

Cheers
Matt

Yeah, i'd rather spend $25k on a solid gold accommodator, 3 half french/half japanese hookers, a tub of Tiger Balm and a mini trampoline. Either that or a Hyundai i30. But leaning toward the first option.

Let me guess...natsturner?

Honestly give me a nice Exquisite Limited Logos of MJ and the non auto version of that 97/98 GU card and ill put the remaining $25,000 to better use than cardboard.

Cheers
Matt

Yep that dude has been dropping some serious coin on His PC atleast $200k+ , he has been getting hosed on a lot of his auctions he has purchased , I guess he does have money to burn though ?

If i got a 1/4 share in $70mil i reckon i'd be splurging a little too! That card was always going to attract some crazy bidding.

Sheesh.... That's mad $$ to drop on a card where the auto isn't even that good/easy to see. Nice card .yes.... worth $30k No way. Would rather spend 1/2 the money on a STAR RC , Fleer RC and a nicer on card auto and pocket huge amounts of change, would be a far better investment IMO.

However, each to their own..maybe they have some dirty money to clean up :lol: The winner might have the user id Tony Montana Bwahahaha

Sheesh.... That's mad $$ to drop on a card where the auto isn't even that good/easy to see. Nice card .yes.... worth $30k No way. Would rather spend 1/2 the money on a STAR RC , Fleer RC and a nicer on card auto and pocket huge amounts of change, would be a far better investment IMO.

However, each to their own..maybe they have some dirty money to clean up :lol: The winner might have the user id Tony Montana Bwahahaha

Gotta disagree with you there. MJ Fleers RCs are abundant. On card autos are everywhere. There were only 23 of these, the very first auto/gu - and by the best player of all time, in the first Game Jersey set, with the first 'patch/prime' too. How often do you see this card?
It's now known as a $30k+ card. Even this one with the average signature and weak 'patch'. Can you see any others selling for less?

Back
Top Bottom