NFL Fantasy Ozcards(LEAGUE FULL)

Haha no problem! All it takes is one serious injury to derail your season! I had Maurice Jones-Drew and Darren McFadden in one league last year when they both got injured and screwed me over!

So you can't trade out? You have the same team all season? :eek:

So you can't trade out? You have the same team all season? :eek:

Nope you can trade - either between teams or with the other players not currently in a team. But sometimes there is no other decent replacement to pickup or swap out! Say RB for example most teams would carry 3-4 RB's. In a 10 team league that is the top 30-40 RB's. With 32 teams in the NFL, most teams only have one (with the odd team 2) top decent RB's that get the majority of their carries. And probably only 10-15 of these guys consistently put up good numbers. So finding a replacement can be hard!

Just a heads up, I'm ready for the draft. Haven't studied this much since high school (not a good analogy coz I didn't actually do much study there) but bring it on.;)

It's best to wait till after the first few pre season games so we know who is injured and what not.

I'm going to be in the US after 23rd August, so if it's after that you should perhaps find a replacement..

I'm going to be in the US after 23rd August, so if it's after that you should perhaps find a replacement..

If we do a draft before then are you going to be able to work on and update your team while in the US?

Ok everyone chuck out what date and time you think would be best for the draft and we'll work this out.

as i work shift work, i dunno what time would suit me. if we can figure out a date i can find out whay shift im on and go from there

Back
Top Bottom