NFL Fantasy Ozcards(LEAGUE FULL)

Woohoo ! Gonna have to start doing some research !

Hmmm... OK then... What's a quar...ter....back ?? :D

Normally I would help you out being that we are in the same league. But because I like you ill give you the hot tip. With your first draft pick you need to take Tim Tebow, honestly the best QB in the league

Are we planning to this as a live draft? If so can I request it being in the evening some time? Preferably between 6-10 Aussie time :thumbsup:

lol... i know mate, just playing

although i wanna make sure i dont miss it. missed my last 3 nba ones and 2 nrl ones and im sick of havin shwat haha

yeah tell me about it. its not like playin 2k where you can just trade away your whole team, ive found most people dont wanna trade at all...

Ill make sure we are all available for the live draft. Ill most probably be in NZ at the time so me and Shannan will be good :D

just tried joining again, says its an error and i dont have permission... siiigh

The same happened to me. But after I registered, I headed back to the fantasy homepage. There was a button somewhere for joining a league. Took me to a page where I could enter the league ID and password and I was able to get in. Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom