NFL Draft is here!!!

For someone that was considered a late first / early second, Williams could be one of the steal of the drafts. My understanding is a lot of teams had issues with his knees.

Yeah he had a knee surgery and didn't attend the combine or do a pro day. I hope his knee holds up and play like he did in collage. At the start of this draft he is the player I wanted the Hawks to draft the most. I stayed up all night watching the draft and jumped around like crazy when they called his name.

Latest Raider additions:
R4 - QB Tyler Wilson. Looks to be a good rookie to sit for a couple years and grow into a solid starter. I love what NFL.com has to say about him. Looks to be a tough QB "Wilson spent much of the year under duress, but showed impressive toughness in consistently staring down the barrel to deliver throws while getting hit, and bouncing up right after." who Raiders may have got a steal on in the fourth also "Wilson’s a proven leader and it has been reported that he comes off as quite charming in interviews with teams. When these facts are combined with the number of quarterback-needy teams in the draft, it’s very likely that Wilson will ultimately be a top-15 pick."
R6 - TE Nick Kasa. Never heard of him. Converted from a DE to TE in his junior season at college.

R6 - RB Latavius Murray. Never heard of him before and was hoping Raiders would take Rex Burkhead.

R6 - TE Mychal Riveria. Never heard of this guy either...

R6 - DT Stacy McGee. Another guy I had never heard of! From what NFL.com syas, he also looks like the complete opposite of what McKenzie has been trying to traget too "between a lack of production throughout his career, multiple off the field incidents, and suspensions, he is unlikely to be drafted."

R7 - WR Brice Butler. Another guy I have never heard of and the whole NFL summary on this guy "Butler played one season for the Aztecs after transferring to San Diego State from Southern California." :crazy:

R7 - DE David Bass. A guy I have heard of! Coaches loved him from the Senior Bowl they coached at.

Yeah he had a knee surgery and didn't attend the combine or do a pro day. I hope his knee holds up and play like he did in collage. At the start of this draft he is the player I wanted the Hawks to draft the most. I stayed up all night watching the draft and jumped around like crazy when they called his name.

Williams should go great on the Seahawks line. With so much depth he can be at very least a very good situational guy keeping him fresh and less wear and tear to the knee.
I was hoping Raider would take him. Most of what they have been drafting looks like guys that play / can play a 3-4 defense and Williams would have been perfect if that is what they are trying to switch too. Only think that looks missing is a NT.

Jaames, I see you also picked up a nother prospect with huge potnetial in round 7 - Ty Powell.

I must admit before the draft I didn't know to much about him. Been reading up a bit, seems like he could turn into a steal. Most mocks had him going late 4th early 5th.

I am stoked with Barkley a absolute steal what made it even better is we screwed Andy Reid and the chiefs out of getting him & we finally have a golden boy instead of a QB the league lets get the shit bashed out of every week . I will be picking up a Barkley Jersey soon.
Zach Ertz and Lane Johnson are going to be straight plug in and play and we are finally getting bigger no more of these Andy Reid players too small with apparant high motors.
Looking foward to seeing Chip kellys High Octane offence put on the field.
As chip Kelly in regards to having 3 TE's put in three LB we go deep put in 3 DB we smash you. I am loving this guy and his pressers after putting up with I have to do a better job to put my players in positions to win football games for the last 14 years.

1st Round: Lane Johnson Oklahoma A+
2nd Round: Zach Ertz Stanford A
3rd Round: Bennie Logan LSU B+
4th Round: Matt Barkley USC A+
6th Round: Earl Wolff NC State B
7th Round: Joe Kruger Utah A
7th Round: Jordan Poyer Oregon St A+
7th Round: David King Oklahoma C+

The 2013 card season is upon us !! Ekalb, just got this one in Crazy8's draft style break ;)

ATylerWilsonAuto_zps3595d0fd.jpg

No worries mate, will yell out when it arrives. Also got these others below - for anyone else who might want them... Was a fun break and not too exxy at $22 and I got high picks, just a bugger there were no Rams and the overall quality of the hits was on the low side...

ANaVorroBowmanAuto_zpsa60af259.jpg

AGavinEscobarAuto_zps19e17dfb.jpg

Crazy 8 is doing some more Score team breaks soon I think. I picked up the Rams for a whole $12 in his 3 box price drop break the other day, got a Lance Kendricks auto and a good swag of base and inserts, so pretty good value. Will likely have another go to try and get a rookie auto or two...

For some reason I can't make a account on that crazy 8 site. Would anyone that has a account like to buy the Seahawks jumbo 3 box break for me for the $10 and I'll PayPal them the money?

EDIT: never mind, just noticed its sold.

Back
Top Bottom