spacycowboy

OzCardTrader
Hey all. Just wanted to break the ice and introduce myself.

My name is Maurice and I live in Baltimore, MD, USA. 31, architect.

I mainly collect basketball cards. Just about done with my first game used set (05-06 Ultimate Collection Patches). Also have been helping Andrew3134 with his.

I've been collecting Dirk Nowitzki cards for about six years now (on and off). Had to sell my most expensive stuff a while back to help pay for graduate school, but now that I'm working and earning a decent bit of disposable income, I've been thoroughly making the rounds over on the 'Bay. It's probably safe to say that the other Dirk collectors aren't too happy to see me back. :lol:

Looking forward to trading and dealing with you folks.

Great to see you have become a member Maurice, i am sure you will enjoy your time on this site, we are a friendly bunch.

Guys, just let me say that Maurice has been unbelievably helpful to me in getting some of the 05-06 Ultimate Collection patches, that i would have struggled getting any other way. :D :D :D

welcome to this great site.nice to hear you have been helping a fellow ozcarder.hope you enjoy your time here and find a few more cards for your pc.
tony :D

welcome mate, hope u can build on your pc from here

Back
Top Bottom