onvison

OJ Mayo Collector
Real Name
John
Here is my new transportation!
bike1.jpg

bike2.jpg

Any other bikers here?

Kawasaki ftw! Need that bad boy in Kawasaki green though! ;-)

Nice bike mate! Im guessing you've just got your Ls? How does it work over there?

Yep... i love my bikes!! Ive had an XR280 (Ballards), KTM250 EXC, Suzuki Boulevard (800cc) and now ive got a CBR600 F4i which i absolutely love! Its my first sports bike and its so much fun :D

Nice ninja mate. I have quite a few bikes, but only 1 road/sports bike. a 2008 R1. My latest addition can be found in this thread.
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/general-forum/83027-new-toy.html
Been meaning to upload some more pics but been super busy lately and haven't bought a new camera yet (after my mate decided to drop my other one), But yeah no better feeling than cruising around on a nice bike. Have fun!

Nice ninja mate. I have quite a few bikes, but only 1 road/sports bike. a 2008 R1. My latest addition can be found in this thread.
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/general-forum/83027-new-toy.html
Been meaning to upload some more pics but been super busy lately and haven't bought a new camera yet (after my mate decided to drop my other one), But yeah no better feeling than cruising around on a nice bike. Have fun!
Nice bike Jay! Never saw that post thanks for linking, I'm enjoying riding everywhere!

Nice bike mate! Im guessing you've just got your Ls? How does it work over there?

Yep... i love my bikes!! Ive had an XR280 (Ballards), KTM250 EXC, Suzuki Boulevard (800cc) and now ive got a CBR600 F4i which i absolutely love! Its my first sports bike and its so much fun :D
250.00 for a motorcycle safety class, two days and you do basic riding then a safety test. Then you get license if you pass!

Yeh congrats on the new toy, to me bikes r in the top 3 of "the best things in life" ,
I love that new bike feeling. Thats one sweet ride u got yourself.well done! .Ive been riding for over 30 and for the benefit of any new riders reading this thread
heres a few tips to avoiding some scabs. I hope thru my suffering u can avoid some pain lol.

1. dont be a scrooge when it comes to tyres ..(especially the front)
2. after that oil change u did,.. triple check that sump plug u thought u tightened.
3. Don't ever think that loose chain u got ...will stay put.
4. its surprizingly simple to dislodge your pillion ,so absolutely no gas if ur missus is along for the ride.
5. never ride without gloves, having a getoff, with none on... is a total b*%$.
oh and finally, leave the trick ENDO's to someone who can do'em.:cry:

best of luck with the ninja, wish it was mine.

Back
Top Bottom