New Raider pickups...

ekalb

Raider Nation!!
Real Name
Shannan
eBay User
ekalbnz
Couldn't resist not grabbing this nice Carr auto /25 (for what I think was a pretty good price anyway) and it's just recently been added to my COMC mailbox.

Also, couldn't resist picking up these couple from COMC (Jackson was a whole $1.60 and the Carrie /10 less than $4

A couple more new adds at COMC.

Been wanting to nab a Rod Woodson auto for quite some time, but finding one in a Raiders uniform is very hard. So when I saw on the checklist for Gridiron Kings that Woodson was featured in a Raiders uni, I knew I had to get my hands on it! Now I need to find me a Charles Woodson auto...

Crown Royale Silhouettes are some of my favourite autos, so couldn't resist picking this one for a great price

What price you get the rod Woodson and mack at? Can pm me if you want. Curious as i need to find me one lol. Maybe in a Ravens Uni tho

The Woodson I picked up for just under $20 (around $19.60 to be more precise),nut the two I missed out on before this one sold for around $22 plus shipping. For his autos, I think I got this a little less than than the general auto range of $20-$25 that is sell for and this is #d/26 and in a Raiders uniform which is really hard to find (most are Steelers with the odd Ravens, but very rarely a Raider). I noticed the Super Bowl insert auto features Woodson in a Ravens uniform and is on card. I was going too pick one up myself because I think they look like a nice card, but went for the Raiders uniform first. This card here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Gridir...376100?hash=item3ab37c60e4:g:fakAAOSwT5tWGFDq

The Mack I won for $16.25 dlvd. Most were selling for the $20 - $30 range. One is currently up on ebay for under $10 with a little over a day to go:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Panini...756531?hash=item4af3cb2473:g:IEkAAOSwu-BWQnSN

Prices all in USD.

I dont think it gets any better than this woodson......

charles woodson auto (2).jpg

I am a Michigan fan....so really it is the wolverine side I collect....it was a really tough to get....lots of raiders fans hoarding these

I dont think it gets any better than this woodson......

I would love to get my hands on one of these Bowman autos. But definitely need to add a Woodson Raiders auto to the PC at some stage.

yeah I need to find me a charles woodson auto. Big defensive guy collector lol

I like defensive guys myself. Picked up a couple random autos of defensive players I like recently also.

JJ Watt, Justin Houston (even if he is a Chief :whistle:) and Jon Beason. Looking to add a Thomas Davis, Aaron Donald, Nnamdi Asomugha (if I can find one in a Raiders uniform) and Robert Quinn among others in the near future.

Great selection - have watt (card and a jersey). Houston would be sweet. Sherman is one I want to try and get

Great selection - have watt (card and a jersey). Houston would be sweet. Sherman is one I want to try and get

Have thought about a Sherman but he is pretty expensive and I would rather spend that sort of $$ on a Raiders auto or two for the PC

A few new adds:

Firstly in a trade from AusRam (Fajardo, my first Cooper!! and Carr /199)...

The two Walford Finest from a Finest break (blue /150 - case before mine and after had the Coopers :mad:); the Walford Score/99 as a replacement for an old DJ Hayden Raiders redemption from Panini; and the Mack /99 just a random pickup.

And a couple new arrivals to my COMC mailbox:

Mario Edwards Prizm Green /99

Mack Limited /10

Carr 2014 Museum /50

Cooper Prizm /75

Back
Top Bottom