New Member!!!

Foolish

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Pete
Hello Everyone......

Where do i start... My name is Pete and Im from Sydney, I used to collect cards while i was at high school like the 92/93 to 94/95 seasons when there was a massive boom of basketball trading cards in Sydney. You could go to any Westfields and find atleast 5 different shops. Doubt there is even one these days!

Anyways my collection isnt much as I sold of most of my cards. I used to collect Jordans, only really have 2 cards which 93/94 Fleer Ultra Scoring Kings and Power in the key.

Well hopefully this can change and my collection can grow with a little help...

Cheers,
Pete

Hi Pete,

welcome to the site.

you can restart your collection, like I did a year ago..

this is a great place to start, so is ebay...

see ya around...

cheer guys

yeh i just read that, ill probably will be there if not ill be at the moore park one...

Hello Everyone......

Where do i start... My name is Pete and Im from Sydney, I used to collect cards while i was at high school like the 92/93 to 94/95 seasons when there was a massive boom of basketball trading cards in Sydney. You could go to any Westfields and find atleast 5 different shops. Doubt there is even one these days!

Anyways my collection isnt much as I sold of most of my cards. I used to collect Jordans, only really have 2 cards which 93/94 Fleer Ultra Scoring Kings and Power in the key.

That MJ Scoring King is still a badboy:thumbsup:

Visited CardShaq a year ago in Pitt Street Mall, I think they might be still open. Comic Kingdom still has a few cards left, mainly 90s in a binder lol, shocking prices but I think they sell up to date packs???

Anyway, their is a card show in a month, message sashsquach

see ya around dude...

PS-And if you feel the need to trade me that MJ, lmk, cheers, hehe

about the MJ scoring kings think ill hold onto that was my best ever pull from when i was collecting years ago....

i think i remember the card shaq it was across from rebel wasnt it?

about the MJ scoring kings think ill hold onto that was my best ever pull from when i was collecting years ago....

i think i remember the card shaq it was across from rebel wasnt it?

I pulled mine too when I was a kid, it felt like a million bucks. I traded it tho for packs lol got crap. :(

Back
Top Bottom