tonyringrose

OzCardTrader
Real Name
tony ringrose
Hi All
I Collect Australian Baseball cards by Futera,
I know a lost cause but you never know I might have 2 of the same card with 2 different pictures on them and some badly printed ones as well.
any way if anybody has any or is wanting to trade, please contact me.
by the way I live in Caboolture Qld.:wave:

hey mate, welcome to the site. plenty of baseball collectors here, im sure youll find what your after.

welcome to the forum mate :) I have a few old futera baseball cards lying around... but more a Major Leagues collector myself... well when I'm not spending all my time on NBA heehee

Futera made baseball cards? Hey, I learned something today. (And a really vital piece of knowledge too, I know).

G'day!

Hi,

Welcome to the site...

You should have no problems finding what your after everyone here is very helpful

Hi Tony (?),

welcome and enjoy the site. It really is fantastic. I too collect baseball but enjoy looking at all the maildays and other NBA stuff that is floating around.

We've had a lot of baseball fans join lately, possibly because of the MLB season getting into full swing?

What teams do you support? I collect Aussie Born MLB players, guys like Chris Snelling, Nilsson, Lloyd, Travis Blackley ect.

Try Beckster for some ABL cards. There are other guys around but I can't remebmbr all their names. Try to PM them tho, seems like they don't visit to much :)

Good luck! You can still find some ABL boxes of cards on eBay. Just don' pay out the nose for them :) I got rid of all mine awhile back sorry :(

Mark.

Back
Top Bottom