New Member? Yep.

asdt

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Anton
eBay User
antontrees
I'm Anton. I'm a 22 year old media student in Sydney. I was stacks into basketball cards back in '95 and '96 (as were approximately 97% of kids at the time, I think), and I've recently gotten back into them.

Went a bit eBay bonkers when I realised how much I still liked them, and bought an awful lot of nice cards in a short amount of time. I'm interested in game used, autographs and really vintage cards exclusively.

I'm looking to trade some of the old cards I've got from my mid-90s days - some decent Kobes, stacks of the other big players of the day - but the fact the card companies produced so many cards back then makes it pretty unlikely there's much of a market for 'em, haha.

Glad to be here. Looks like a Very Good Place.

I'm pretty into Lamar Odom, Carlos Boozer, all of the Good Suns (Stoudemire, Marion, Barbosa, Bell, and especially Esteban Nash), and all of the Reasonable Lakers (Cook, Walton, Bynum, Maurice Evans).

The next time I feel like laying down some serious cash for a card, it'll be a decently-centred Bird-Magic rookie. That's the card I've really wanted since 1995.

G'Day there mate.Welcome to the forum.
Got a Lamar on my trade site.

Welcome mate. Great to hear the word vintage in a new member bio and good luck with the Bird. A psa 7-8 is the go and centering shouldn't be too hard but print dots are a problem. That card is under appreciated in todays hobby and good value.

Welcome to the site. You will surely find some stuff you are after here!

Welcome to OzCards. If you have any Zo's or Horry's in your stack of cards be sure to let me know. Even if you don't, I think I have some stuff you may need. Have fun here :thumbsup:

welcome to the site.. hope u get what u r after...

its great to have u here... lots of suns collectors, but not much lakers fans here, so we got more variety now.. that's cool...

Back
Top Bottom