New member from Italy!

totame eclipse

OzCardTrader
Real Name
matteo csepeli
eBay User
Lord_Tibor
Hello everyone, I'm really happy I have found this site.
It looks like a very nice community where people share their hobby ^^
My name's Matteo and I'm from Italy, I'm 30 years old.
I'm collecting Masamune Shirow's Galgrease cards, these are very nice artwork cards from Japan, made in the early 2000s.
I have found this site during an extensive google exploration, because somebody was trading these cards here.
I hope somebody may help me find the many cards I still need ^^
These are 2 sets of these cards, each one being made of 72+3 pieces. I have already managed to find the whole 2nd set including the original binder and promo stuff, now I'm focusing on the 1st series (which also is my favourite).
I just want to tell you "Have a nice day people!"
I love Australia and I hope to find many new friends here! ^^

Enjoy being here. The. Best website for a all your. Needs
Gave fun collecting admin members will look after you
Cheers steve

Hello everyone, I'm really happy I have found this site.
It looks like a very nice community where people share their hobby ^^
My name's Matteo and I'm from Italy, I'm 30 years old.
I'm collecting Masamune Shirow's Galgrease cards, these are very nice artwork cards from Japan, made in the early 2000s.
I have found this site during an extensive google exploration, because somebody was trading these cards here.
I hope somebody may help me find the many cards I still need ^^
These are 2 sets of these cards, each one being made of 72+3 pieces. I have already managed to find the whole 2nd set including the original binder and promo stuff, now I'm focusing on the 1st series (which also is my favourite).
I just want to tell you "Have a nice day people!"
I love Australia and I hope to find many new friends here! ^^
Hi matteo welcome to an Australian site oz card traders sound very interesting the cards u collect I lov Italy as my father is from there being of a town called rosciano my last name is Tolomeo cheers Daniel

You're all the way from Italy?! That's great! I just registered myself, too. Hope to see you around.

Back
Top Bottom