NEED HELP PLEASE => www.afp.gov.au !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolli

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mohammad Reza Agha Ali Tari
Hello guys again.

I´m sorry to see that my thread about Steve Stabilo is closed because it´s become quite around this MONSTER-SCAMMER!

But Steve, when you read this or someone tell/call you: I WON´T FORGET WHAT YOU DID! YOUR ONLY CHANCE TO FINISH THIS WAR IS TO CONTACT ME LIKE A MAN AND TRY TO FIND A WAY OUT OF THIS PROBLEM! I´M READY TO TALK! I PROMISE YOU THAT I´LL HUNT YOU WHEN YOU DON`T PAY THE MONEY & CARDS BACK!!!

To the other honest guys ;):

I made a complaint on AFP Homepage - Australian Federal Police ! I got a submission ID & PIN but I don´t know how can I see the status :(

When someone knows the right webside then please let me see the link to this side.

Thanks and best regards :wave:

Bolli, I understand your frustration, trust me, there is some of us that is frustrated also in the fact that this did not go off as planned, however to make threats to other OCT members publicly might not be such a great idea. You are dealing with the correct channels, which is great for you, however though we might think this same statement about people, there are laws against stuff like that not only on the board, but in our society in general.

Good luck

Like I said I try to contact every gouverment agency to catch this Scammer but I´m not sure if they will help me because maybe a German complaint isn´t important enough for them. I didn´t threat violence I told that I´ll fly to Australia to hunt him (with or without the police!). Nothing more and nothing less ;)

Threats aren't gonna help the situation, especially if he isn't on the site to read them. Leave it to the authorities to deal with. Maybe a follow up phone call?

Like I said I try to contact every gouverment agency to catch this Scammer but I´m not sure if they will help me because maybe a German complaint isn´t important enough for them. I didn´t threat violence I told that I´ll fly to Australia to hunt him (with or without the police!). Nothing more and nothing less ;)

I think maybe a little bit is being lost in translation here Bolli? You may not think that you are threatening violence, but when you say you will "hunt him" that implies that you are going to hunt him down like an animal and hurt or kill him. lol ;)

I think what you mean is that you will not give up on finding a resolution to this deal, and that you'll come to Australia to sort it out peacefully if that's what it takes. right?

I think maybe a little bit is being lost in translation here Bolli? You may not think that you are threatening violence, but when you say you will "hunt him" that implies that you are going to hunt him down like an animal and hurt or kill him. lol ;)

I think what you mean is that you will not give up on finding a resolution to this deal, and that you'll come to Australia to sort it out peacefully if that's what it takes. right?

Nah, sounds like he will hunt him down in the true sense of the word. Elmer Fudd style.

Doesn't anyone here have Steve's Number to give to this guy , there are guys on here that know him personally but are silent not good in my books , i personally believe bolli why would Steve up and Disappear , and he would be reading this but not logged on as a Guest for sure.

It's like a dog he has to go back a sniff his business it's human nature , But he is low as a high end collector on here he has disgraced our community with this actions !!

You would think maybe cherrycollectibles would have his phone number? considering he has left the mj as collateral?

You would think maybe cherrycollectibles would have his phone number? considering he has left the mj as collateral?

That's what I would assume, but Cherry is a business, and it may violate privacy laws if G was to give out his number without Steve's consent. But if Cherry did have it, you would think they would have contacted him by now to let him know what's going on.

That's what I would assume, but Cherry is a business, and it may violate privacy laws if G was to give out his number without Steve's consent. But if Cherry did have it, you would think they would have contacted him by now to let him know what's going on.

I don't Think privacy comes in on Numbers , they come up on Whitepages etc....

I think he lives in Werribee anybody that lives in Melbourne knows what is in Weribee it must of rubbed of all over Steve lol, What bugs me as i mentioned in another thread , he can't have come on to hard times he still has his crappy PMG collection with heaps of High end Jordan inserts sell and pay up .

Personally I think he was setting this all up for a grand finally escape as he does have the means to pay .

I am getting more amused by the day on this case. Of course, like any detective-minded person (with a lot of ASS-U-ME PTION), you will think that Steve has got this all well planned and has done a great dis-service to the Australian Hobby Community.

I really beg to differ in a way that Steve has done the Australian community a great service by keeping all his "hanky panky" outside the country (Australia). Steve must have dealt with a lot of us ranging from your little transactions to some that could be quite substantial. Personally, my biggest transaction with him is about $400 and I believe there are many more of that size or larger. He could be a ****er and cause lots of misery to multiple collectors in Australia but he did not choose it to be like that. For all the trouble he is in, he made it a point to go as low as profile and "target" one outside Australia.

I am NOT supporting Steve's action but what I meant was that not of us are angels... C'mon you guys have to admit that. Some of us cheat on our partners or spouses. Some of us take sick leave from work when we are not really sick. Some of us neglect our kid or pets at times. Some of us told a white lie sometime in our lifes. We are not proud of it but at least we are human. Again, I am not defending Steve's actions but it just showcased that he is human after all and not an angel.

I just want everybody to put themselves in Steve's shoes and ask yourself what would you have done!!!! Simple equation SELF-PRESERVATION > JUSTICE-SEEKING

I just want everybody to put themselves in Steve's shoes and ask yourself what would you have done!!!! Simple equation SELF-PRESERVATION > JUSTICE-SEEKING

I would have completed the deal or not gotten myself in to deep in the first place, but that's just me. I have had heaps of deals with steve but that is besides the point, I even did deals via emails and paypal gifts...

Anyways bolli from the AFP site directly Report a Commonwealth crime - Australian Federal Police

What is a Commonwealth crime?

Commonwealth crimes are crimes that fall within the law-making responsibilities of the Australian government (sometimes called the Federal government).

State and Territory crimes are crimes that fall within the law-making responsibilities of State and Territory governments.

Knowing which crimes are Commonwealth and which are not can be confusing and complex. Below are some examples:

Examples of Commonwealth crimes - report these to the AFP
•Aircraft, airport and aviation crimes
•Child sex offences by Australians in foreign countries
•Drug importation and exportation
•People smuggling - including for sexual slavery purposes
•Online Child Exploitation (child abuse material)
•Terrorism
•Fraud against the Commonwealth government
•Theft from the Commonwealth government
•Assault on a Commonwealth official
•Threats against a Commonwealth official

Examples of State or Territory crimes – report these to your local police
•Fraud - including online and overseas frauds and scams

The AFP carefully considers all reports of Commonwealth crimes, however we do not have the resources to investigate every reported crime. We have to ensure we allocate our resources to the crimes which have the greatest impact to Australian society. The AFP's priorities are published on our web-site in our Case Categorisation and Prioritisation Model (CCPM). Visit How the CCPM is applied to read about how we make our decisions.

What the AFP does not investigate

The AFP does not investigate:
•Civil matters. This includes: •breach of contract
•faulty goods or services
•defamation

Better off contacting the local police

Victoria Police - Werribee

the more time passes, the more people will see what has really happened here. i really HOPE that bolli gets justice because you need to stand up with what you believe in and follow through with what you are going to say you are going to do.

I am getting more amused by the day on this case. Of course, like any detective-minded person (with a lot of ASS-U-ME PTION), you will think that Steve has got this all well planned and has done a great dis-service to the Australian Hobby Community.

I really beg to differ in a way that Steve has done the Australian community a great service by keeping all his "hanky panky" outside the country (Australia). Steve must have dealt with a lot of us ranging from your little transactions to some that could be quite substantial. Personally, my biggest transaction with him is about $400 and I believe there are many more of that size or larger. He could be a ****er and cause lots of misery to multiple collectors in Australia but he did not choose it to be like that. For all the trouble he is in, he made it a point to go as low as profile and "target" one outside Australia.

I am NOT supporting Steve's action but what I meant was that not of us are angels... C'mon you guys have to admit that. Some of us cheat on our partners or spouses. Some of us take sick leave from work when we are not really sick. Some of us neglect our kid or pets at times. Some of us told a white lie sometime in our lifes. We are not proud of it but at least we are human. Again, I am not defending Steve's actions but it just showcased that he is human after all and not an angel.

I would have completed the deal or not gotten myself in to deep in the first place, but that's just me. I have had heaps of deals with steve but that is besides the point, I even did deals via emails and paypal gifts...

Putting aside what Steve has done to Bolli. That is what I meant exactly. Treating as a separate issue, Steve did not hurt any collector from the Australian Community despite the numerous opportunities he had, for example dealing with yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom