NBL Fans

is Fantasy NBA free also? I started one off that link thanks cp3. my team for the first round is

C: Larry Abney
PF: David Stiff
SF: Brad Newley
SG: Rashad Tucker
PG: Jason Garnder

Coach: Gleeson

yes I am a big townsville fan but I picked the guys who i thought would be most efficient!!

can someone explain to me how NBA Fantasy works and which one to play, there are four I think when I checked the site.

This isn't a very easy-to-use site? I'll give it a go, but I'm holding out for Sportal fantasy NBL! :D

Sportal is free, don't worry I will start a league up when it begins and post it up here in the coming week as it hasn't been open yet.

How the @@@@ do you select your team with this thing? There is no options damnit!

Here's my team for the first round:

PG Darryl McDonald
SG Sam Mackinnon
SF Lanard Copeland
PF David Stiff
C Ben Melmeth

Coach Brian Goorjian

I only have $4000 left in my salary cap :shock:

Yeah any suggestions Jvalles would be good a guy from my bball team made the site his an NBL head currently working on a project which would involve box scores for pretty much every NBL game ever played...

So let me know any suggestions and ill pass them on and thanks for giving it a go !

Yeah any suggestions Jvalles would be good a guy from my bball team made the site his an NBL head currently working on a project which would involve box scores for pretty much every NBL game ever played...

So let me know any suggestions and ill pass them on and thanks for giving it a go !

The main problem is on the "Next Round" page where you have to go to the bottom of the page and you're meant to know to click on "PG, SG, SF etc". It would be better and easier to use if it was at the top of the page and it said something like "Click on a position to choose your players"?

Here's my team for the week:

PG M Helms
SG A Trahair
SF M Worthington
PF R Hinder
C N Horvath

Coach: Brian Goorjian

As I understand it you can change your team each week?

Decided to give it a go...

PG = L.Kendell
SG = S.Black
SF = J.Ingles
PF = L.Abney
C = A.Dench
CO = T.Gleeson (Townsville)

How'd I do??

Still got $9K to spend....

Heres my team so far....

PG: CJ Bruton
SG: Jason SMith
SF: Mark Worthington
PF: DAniel Egan
C: Chris Anstey

COach: Mark Price

guys, you should be getting on the sportal one, it's so much better than this one!! by all means join this one too, but jvalles made a special league just for us on sportal, join that up!

i dunno this one aint to bad i like em both bah nbl n nba fantasy im gonna die lol atleast i wont be bored cant wait for some kind of bball to start

Back
Top Bottom