NBA Tickets

Coast Trading Cards

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scott
Hey guys,

Just thought i would ask all of you legends instead of trying to research myself and probably doing the opposite to what is recommended.

I am heading off to the states at the end of the year and wanted to catch a few games while i was there. We are heading to both the West and East sides so wanted to also check out some card/memorabilia shops while am at it.

Firstly, can anyone help me out with some information regarding buying tickets to games and whether i should buy now or wait until i'm there.

Secondly, any info regarding card shops or anything cool to check out let me know.

Greatly appreciated!

Stub Hub is great for tickets and sometimes you can pick up cheap ones via eBay
(season ticket holders sell there tickets to each game)

Card shop wise - I didn't find many sadly - one in Hollywood and one near the Brooklyn Bridge

You can find boxes and packs around though via toy shops, Target and sports stores etc

enjoy!

As above Stub Hub for tickets.

you can get some bargains if you wait until a few hours before tip off as well. we got some pretty decent seats at both Madison Square and Staples earlier this year for about $35 a ticket and got them about 3 hours before tip off.

What cities are you visiting?

Legacy Sports Cards and Ultimate Sports cards in Vegas were pretty good if you're heading there.

As above Stub Hub for tickets.

you can get some bargains if you wait until a few hours before tip off as well. we got some pretty decent seats at both Madison Square and Staples earlier this year for about $35 a ticket and got them about 3 hours before tip off.

What cities are you visiting?

Legacy Sports Cards and Ultimate Sports cards in Vegas were pretty good if you're heading there.

Thanks for the info guys!

We are staying in Vegas, Anaheim, San Diego, San Fran, NY and LA

Back
Top Bottom