NBA Preseason Thread

are any nba teams going to play euro teams this year in the preseason?
i really wanna watch some preseason games

I'm offended :mad:
Didnt see the game but Kosta IS the next Okur,,
Sure he shot and missed all his shots but he got to the line and had pretty stats I reckon.. 5 and 6 in 17min.. Fasenko is like the worst C in that lineup 4pts and 4 FOULS in 12 minutes? lol.. and 0-5 from the line? :whistle:

btw, where'd you watch the game? :p

hell yeah!! :woot:

K. Koufos 19:35 8pts 6rebs
M. Okur 22:39 7pts 3rebs
A. Kirilenko 19:14 7pts 3rebs
C. Boozer 19:17 6pts 5rebs

For anyone interested.

Augustin vs Cavs:
25mins 12pts (5-8fg 2-2ft) 6ast 3st

and owned Felton :D

anyone see the statline of dejuan blair? that was monster!! given it's preseason but it's still the nba... 16pts and 19rebs for what? a 6-7 6-8 guy? lol

He's just trying to prove a point to all the teams that passed him over in the draft. I don't think the other NBA teams will be that bothered if he really does end up having knee issues continuously

Felton still hasn't signed anything with the Cats and he played very average so im guessing he doesn't want to be around.
Im good with it, D.J for starting point!! He'll explode if he gets the top position imo.

Augustin vs Hornets.

29mins, 22pts, 3rb, 4ast, 3st

He's looking pretty good :) Unfortunately you're not going to see Felton play only 13mins in a game at all during the normal season...particularly when he has 8 points 5 boards, 5 assists and 2 steals with no turnovers in those 13mins...

He's looking pretty good :) Unfortunately you're not going to see Felton play only 13mins in a game at all during the normal season...particularly when he has 8 points 5 boards, 5 assists and 2 steals with no turnovers in those 13mins...

Yep Felton was having a cracker untill he got injured, aslong as D.J can keep this progress going through the season i'll be happy :v:

He pretty much showed CP3 up in his own house, it was nice to see :D

Indiana 126 def Denver 104 :)

Brandon Rush 20pts 6reb 3ast 2bs 6/12 3pt
Troy Murphy 20pts 8reb 3ast

And my man Roy 'Roy Toy' Hibbert 20pts 11reb 2ast and 8 yes 8blks! :worthy:

---------- Post added 09-10-2009 at 05:46 PM ----------

Augustin vs Hornets.

29mins, 22pts, 3rb, 4ast, 3st

2/6fg and all except one attempt were 3's. :blink: 16/18ft not bad, not bad at all.

2/6fg and all except one attempt were 3's. :blink: 16/18ft not bad, not bad at all.

2/6fg, 2/5 3pt, 16/18ft
Hornets fouled the S*&# out of him, wrong move imo he was 2nd in ft's last year. Did they think it was going to change?
Going against last years stats he's up in points,ast,stl,fg% and FT% with less minutes. Hopefully it stays this way for the season games :)

Rush played well and a huge effort by Hibbert, i watched the start of that game last night and the pacers looked good.

Back
Top Bottom