NBA on One HD tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id never been to a Blaze game before. It was a really good atmosphere in the 2nd half & in the last 3-4mins the crowd was going nuts cause it was so close.
I hadnt been to an NBL game since the mid 90s. From what I saw last night they definately dont have the calibur of players that used to be around.
Overall but I had a good time & definately guuna check out as many home games as possible. Great venue too.

The calibre should be not too bad at the moment since the teams have condensed so there should be a greater concentration of imports if most stayed in the league. Our import Tywain McKee impressed me to the max I'm so hopeful of our chances this season but they have struggled on the road for years.
All the best and hope you get to more games!

cheers

The calibre should be not too bad at the moment since the teams have condensed so there should be a greater concentration of imports if most stayed in the league. Our import Tywain McKee impressed me to the max I'm so hopeful of our chances this season but they have struggled on the road for years.
All the best and hope you get to more games!

cheers

i thought it would be alot better competition with the teams condensing up,
it might of just been an off game for both teams & it is the start of the season but there wasnt many stand out plays. both teams took alot of 3's & they were really only starting to make them in the 4th quarter. I did enjoy & definately gunna get to as many games as possible.

i thought it said on my tv guide that it was spoce to be game 6? ar well

the game was good - but going through the game last night and comparing it to the copy i already have - they cut out like 6 minutes in the 4th quater!...went from 9minutes to go tied at 77-77 to about 3 minutes to go tied at 81 in between ad breaks lol

and they didnt have the interviews at the end of the game.

so i recored it to dvd and added the jordan and pippen interview at the end of the game lol..only took like 2 minutes - they should of added that in at the end last night.

ar well....was good - the first free to air NBA game in 10 YEARS!...since the 1999 Finals

---------- Post added 03-10-2009 at 11:41 AM ----------

guys,

more NBA:
Monday night on One - 7:30pm - NBA Draft 2009 The Opening Chapter

Wedesday night - 10:00pm - 1999 NBA Final - Spurs V Knicks G5

i thought it said on my tv guide that it was spoce to be game 6? ar well

the game was good - but going through the game last night and comparing it to the copy i already have - they cut out like 6 minutes in the 4th quater!...went from 9minutes to go tied at 77-77 to about 3 minutes to go tied at 81 in between ad breaks lol

and they didnt have the interviews at the end of the game.

so i recored it to dvd and added the jordan and pippen interview at the end of the game lol..only took like 2 minutes - they should of added that in at the end last night.

ar well....was good - the first free to air NBA game in 10 YEARS!...since the 1999 Finals

---------- Post added 03-10-2009 at 11:41 AM ----------

guys,

more NBA:
Monday night on One - 7:30pm - NBA Draft 2009 The Opening Chapter

Wedesday night - 10:00pm - 1999 NBA Final - Spurs V Knicks G5

They showed games last season on ONEHD and Ten HD before One came in, so not quite the first game since 199! ;)

also from their facebook page:

Friday October 2nd at 10pm
Michael Jordan 1997 NBA Final - Bulls V Jazz G6
In the weeks leading up to the new NBA season, ONE presents classic basketball action featuring three of this year's Hall of Fame inductees.
Revisit Game 6 of the 1997 Finals series as Michael Jordan leads the Chicago Bulls against the Jazz.

Monday October 5th at 7:30pm
NBA: Draft 2009 The Opening Chapter Follow the stories behind the top picks including Blake Griffin.

Wednesday October 7th at 10pm
David Robinson 1999 NBA Final - Spurs V Knicks G5 Hall of Fame inductee David Robinson scored 15 points and 12 rebounds in Game 5 as the Spurs won their first NBA Championship against the Knicks in 1999.

Season Tip Off...

Cleveland v Boston Wed 28 Oct 10.30am
LA Lakers v LA Clippers Wed 28 Oct 1.30pm
Chicago v San Antonio Fri 30 Oct 11am
Portland v Denver Fri 30 Oct 1.30pm
Chicago v Milwaukee Wed 4 Nov 12pm
Cleveland v Chicago Fri 6 Nov 12pm
Utah v San Antonio Fri 6 Nov 2.30pm
Dallas v Houston Wed 11 Nov 12.30pm

also from their facebook page:

Friday October 2nd at 10pm
Michael Jordan 1997 NBA Final - Bulls V Jazz G6
In the weeks leading up to the new NBA season, ONE presents classic basketball action featuring three of this year's Hall of Fame inductees.
Revisit Game 6 of the 1997 Finals series as Michael Jordan leads the Chicago Bulls against the Jazz.

Monday October 5th at 7:30pm
NBA: Draft 2009 The Opening Chapter Follow the stories behind the top picks including Blake Griffin.

Wednesday October 7th at 10pm
David Robinson 1999 NBA Final - Spurs V Knicks G5 Hall of Fame inductee David Robinson scored 15 points and 12 rebounds in Game 5 as the Spurs won their first NBA Championship against the Knicks in 1999.

Season Tip Off...

Cle v Bos WOWSERS!
should be great!

Cool mix of teams, can't wait :D

No Indiana? BLERH! :mad:

yea the bulls vs jazz game was good the other night.
just reminds you how good jordan is...he had the flu and still managed to win the game lol

They showed games last season on ONEHD and Ten HD before One came in, so not quite the first game since 199! ;)

true true...i meant to say for me haha....my area only recently got it finnnnnallly....

looking forward to the season!! very excited

10pm – 12am One HD
Wednesday 7 October 2009
Hall of Fame inductee David Robinson scored 15 points and 12 rebounds in Game 5 as the Spurs won their first NBA Championship against the Knicks in 1999.

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom