NBA League Pass

Can anyone beat these prices?

ibedMMRU2c8qvY.jpg

is that via India Proxy?

got premium at $118 US .. curious does anyones say in My Packages

League Pass Premium Regular Season + Playoffs (One-Time)

should it be International?

hope this works I know ppl do it every year but this is my first time using a hidden proxy. anyone do it last year? no blackouts?

just signed up too for $118 US.

I stumbled across this 3 years ago on my work proxy as we went through Hong kong. It worked fine then so should work fine now

Anyone else find it crazy that we get charged over $100USD more to pay for the same service as opposed to US/India and who knows whatever other countries?

has anyone who brought it already have their package show up on the mobile app yet? I brought it in the weekend but it shows no packages purchased,

but i can use it on the computer fine.

maybe they release an updated version of the app each year?

How do you guys play the League pass on a tv?

I even bought a Apple TV just for the app, but it doesn't show all the games that have been played in the preseason?
And NBA Live TV is not even available on it either? WTF?

Did I just waste $100 on this apple TV P.O.S???

I have watched every minute of every Spurs game this season through my League Pass. I have also watched a bunch of Cavs and Warriors games too!

I haven't had any problems with speeds. If you leave it set to 'Best Available' I find that it does freeze up at times, but I always leave it on 1600 kbps and it is a good picture and a good flow. I also connect my PC to my tv via HDMI and watch it on the big screen with no problems!

BEST......... INVESTMENT........ EVER!!!!!!!

except if my wife reads this.... then the best investment was her engagement ring! Although, she did buy me the League Pass subscription for my anniversary present <<< See what happens when there aren't any games on?? You start talking rubbish!
I was going to ask if you have watch any Heat game last season, then I remember, off course you have... :)

upload_2013-10-31_8-4-57.png

I got my brother in law to check how much it is to join in the Philippines. Its only $99.99 from there...

A couple of questions from you guys:
  • If I ask him to get the membership from there, will I be able to watch it in Australia?
  • Can he use my credit card to pay or he needs to use his credit card?
Thanks
Alf

upload_2013-10-31_8-4-57.png

I got my brother in law to check how much it is to join in the Philippines. Its only $99.99 from there...

A couple of questions from you guys:
  • If I ask him to get the membership from there, will I be able to watch it in Australia?
  • Can he use my credit card to pay or he needs to use his credit card?
Thanks
Alf

Yes you can watch it in Australia.
I bought mine via an Indian proxy and stream via my Apple Tv, PC and Iphone.

Back
Top Bottom