NBA Cards - Re-Pack…

KnightsTragic

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tim
So the idea of a ‘Re-Pack’ has always interested me.

As if you’ll get any good cards…it’ll just be their crap cards they want to move along etc etc…

I’m sure everyone has had those same thoughts.

However something about this eBay seller caught my attention. I liked the way he/she described their approach and why they were doing it etc - so I thought - “hey why not - as least they won’t be bricked to shite”.

So…let’s see how my gut feel went here…

1st Pack

76E6BCCF-CCE8-45DA-8415-112243A8BE87.jpeg

Oooh - 4 packs in each

Last edited:
All jokes aside - unless I’m failing miserably (which is highly possible) at valuing cards - there are some decent ones in this lot I reckon.

There are at times really nice repacking. Leaf did a few that I enjoyed and pulled some nice stuff out of about 6 or more years ago.
Locally, there have been some decent repacking jobs done, however, I would not spend more than $10.00 a pack and it would be for S&G.

Everyone wants to make some of the price of breaking back and with the price of packs and boxes to get skunked irritates most breakers.
If you had fun with this, awesome!!!!!! I thought the packs were not all that bad and have no idea what you paid per pack, so it could have
much worse.

I remember doing a break here 10 or more years ago and bought 4 packs and each auto was a $1.00 Kosta Kofus SP Game Used
auto. WTF and I going to do with 4 autos of the same man from the same set. Besides he was not that good! LOL

The best repacks are when you see the cards before the repack, so at least you know your $40.00 is going to get you one card from group A and 9 cards from group B.
Its always going to be highlighted by that ONE chase auto that has value in group A and a bunch of 1A autos and GU/Patch/RPA's/SSP cards.
They were lots of fun and have been run by some good sellers who gave some value.

Good on ya mate for sharing. I'm very happy your giddy on your pulls. I have had blaster boxes much worse than your worst pack at $75.00 a box!

Thanks for the message.

Have kept a few of these and have sold a few - and pretty sure the handful I sold returned more than the cost of the whole shebang - so I reckon this seller has an honourable re-pack going on.

Still note sure if @Iron Clad Lou was being serious or not with his $1 assessment - I reckon he was just super jealous and wants my cards 😁

Funniest thing about looking back over this thread and all of the photos is that I have absolutely no idea where half of those cards are…?!?!?!

Tim,

Everyone has a point of view. Even with me and a few others. I would let it roll off your back as it is what it is and you hopefully live your life for you to be happy. 56 Years of life has taught me is never listen to anything but your heart and mind and try to be an upstanding person. Karma always works in ways you would never believe.

And an old ststement I still go by, "It's only cardboard!"

Mike

Very wise words.

But all jokes from me here too. I love the banter on this site and I reckon Mr Lou was just revving me up and I had a good laugh at the comment so all in good fun 😁

I was actually just trying to get a bite out of him - he’s been a bit quiet lately - so we’ll see if he takes the bait 😉

Back
Top Bottom