nba 2k11 - my player

haha yeah the bad shot on wide open shots p!sses me off too. Every time i take a 3pt shot it gives me them even when my mission is to take a certain amount of 3's :mad:

I always have atleast 2 TO per game due to the game throwing the ball somewhere random, its always when im passing to a player running into the lane from the top of the key and he's wide open for the dunk/lay up but it'll fly over him to someone on the 3pt line on the other side of the court.

My only gripe is the passing thing...but then I spose if I wanted to be absolutely precise I could use direct pass...so it's my laziness really :lol: Though I do also find it annoying when you've tried to get the Offensive rebound, and they get it instead and hurry it off down court for the fast break, and somehow the game thinks your man should be the guy 20m up the court who's dunking it home...yet I'm on my matchup back at half court lagging behind cause I tried to get the rebound...so I get the "Allowed man to score" thing...but eh, I make up for it :D

Loving my shooting ability! Just hit another 6 triples in that game coming off 8 earlier :D

My only gripe is the passing thing...but then I spose if I wanted to be absolutely precise I could use direct pass...so it's my laziness really :lol: Though I do also find it annoying when you've tried to get the Offensive rebound, and they get it instead and hurry it off down court for the fast break, and somehow the game thinks your man should be the guy 20m up the court who's dunking it home...yet I'm on my matchup back at half court lagging behind cause I tried to get the rebound...so I get the "Allowed man to score" thing...but eh, I make up for it :D

Loving my shooting ability! Just hit another 6 triples in that game coming off 8 earlier :D

Yeah the mixed up player you're guarding gets to me too, can't count the amount of times i've been guarding someone and one of my team mates comes off guarding some one on the other side of the court and steals the guy im on then the open guy scores and its my fault. Its always in those games when you are only one + into your objective then it knocks you out of your rating and you have to try and get 2-3 good ratings to get it back before times up

I got D's in all my summer league games (1 F :p) so I was told to step up in the last game by that little 2k11 dude and I did. I scored 14, 6, 5 & 3. So Detroit decided to keep me and in my 1st game I played 14min and scored 6 points (all dunks! :D) and 2reb. My first points were from a windmill dunk also! :kick:

Didn't know there were rival games, let alone multipliers! Do the Kings have any rivalries? :lol:

Sure do, Lakers would definetly be one.

I've had two rival games so far, one against Dallas and one against Houston and i am Memphis so they are both division rivals. Some rivalies are also based on past playoff encounters (eg Boston-LA). In rival games whatever your skill point total is at the end of the game, it gets doubled.

It tells you a game is a rival game during the loading time when it lists your objectives, the commentators also carry on about it as well during the game.

theres also key games.. say ur a sf and u play nuggets.. they got melo on sf.. counts as a key game cuz ur playing a "superstar" that also x2 ur sp

Sure do, Lakers would definetly be one.

I've had two rival games so far, one against Dallas and one against Houston and i am Memphis so they are both division rivals. Some rivalies are also based on past playoff encounters (eg Boston-LA). In rival games whatever your skill point total is at the end of the game, it gets doubled.

It tells you a game is a rival game during the loading time when it lists your objectives, the commentators also carry on about it as well during the game.

Hmmm played the Lakers twice and never heard it or got double points... :( Surely the Kings have someone! :lol:

I just got traded to Phoenix. :p I'm happy with that as Detroit were like 3-8. :ermm:

---------- Post added 17-10-2010 at 11:09 AM ----------

The annoying this is I can only score by dunks so if I play a great defensive team I can't score!

I also did a behind the back, 360, 1-handed slam earlier. Just sayin'. :D

@liamszaraz - you need to take some points off your dunking and put them on shooting/layup/scoring in traffic

@everyone having passing troubles - use directional icon passing. never turn the ball over again, never pass to the wrong player, i cant remember the last time i simply used 'A' to pass the ball :thumbsup:

anyway, back to my player.

got the jordan sponsorship after my 10th game, scored 33 pts, 6asst, 2blk, 1 stl against the 8-2 knicks.
also got the player of the game acievement in this game, been starting at SG last 3 games and corey brewer got injured.

should have the full time starting spot soon, they traded away martell webster for peja, who gets no game time, so been spending a little time at SF too.

Im getting pretty fed up with it actually! This coaching bug is irritating the crap out of me! Im sick of gettick asked the same question! Coach is not sitting next to u! How do u feel? lol
I wish they didnt have this bug! And also i have no endorsements !! ? Why! I play good hahaha

ok im fairly heartbroken, i feel like i been majorily snubbed, ok fair enough i got cut from NY in the summer league, and spent the first month or so in D-League, but then i came to Miami in DEC and have slowly worked into the starting lineup, now averaging 20ppg and 5apg, getting excited leading up to the all star break.....and i didnt make it into the rookie game!!! wtf im playing as good if not better then the top rookies out there!! am i not eligable coz i spent that time in D-LEague? does this mean im not even in the running for ROY?!! shattered....

*just to rub salt in the wound, i was named player of the week the same week!

ive been a starter now for the rockets for past 40 games.. lol. ive played over 68 games now!! too addicted atm!! ahaha almost averaging a double double.. with 16pts per game and 9 assist and about 5 boards a game

---------- Post added 17-10-2010 at 08:57 PM ----------

and has anyone played the orlando yet? anyone else notice that dwight howard is wearing 45 instead of 12? did he change his number to or something?

Just played my best game yet. Had 21 points, 17 rebounds, 5 blocks, 2 steals and 1 assist. I'm a 7 foot PF. Was only against 76'ers, but still chuffed.

Back
Top Bottom