nba 2k11 - my player

Hey guys, I was just wondering how to change the quarter length in the My Player mode on PC.

options > game mode options. change quarter length. pretty basic, but 2k series have a way of making the most simple things that bit more confusing.
i recently discovered why i wasnt getting any new shoes. i would only save myplayer game, and not my actual profile. pretty frustrating...
cant seem to get past the half-way mark of my first season. 8min quarters are killing me, but id like semi-realistic stats.

OK so this doesn't really fit into the flow of the conversation but i had to tell someone. :D

I just had my first Quadruple Double! 34 Points, 11 Rebounds, 16 Assists, 10 Steals.

OK so this doesn't really fit into the flow of the conversation but i had to tell someone. :D

I just had my first Quadruple Double! 34 Points, 11 Rebounds, 16 Assists, 10 Steals.

That's unbelievable mate. I only scraped my first triple-double in the playoffs of my first season. Maybe I should put the quarters to 12 minutes and see if I can get a quadruple or something like that at least once!

---------- Post added 28-04-2011 at 11:35 PM ----------

My season by the way, is going well with the Bulls. We are six games in and are 6-0 at the moment.

I'm averaging around 26 PPG and 7 RPG, not getting many assists though because Rose won't let me handle the ball. It's different because in Charlotte I had to do everything, and even though I'm a SG I was often playing PG for at least half the game. I averaged 25-5-5 in my rookie season as a Bobcat, this season my scoring is just as efficient (I think I'm shooting like 65% from deep) but I'm not going to set as many teammates up.

I won Player of the Week for week one though, and I'm rated 85 overall.

Cheers.

My season is doin pretty well too, I'm in my 6th season, 2nd for the Bucks, I'm 94 overall, I'm currently averaging 31pts 5reb 14ast 4stl and we were a lottery team last season (when I was traded they were 0-43) and we had a GREAT off season, with the 3rd pick we drafted a sweet SG, we signed Derrick Favors, Gerald Wallace & J.R. Smith (3 of my 5 suggestions). This season we are currently 22-4.

Back
Top Bottom