National Treasures.

Box 10 and 11 arrived today. The rest are still in Sydney with customs. Won't see them for another week at least.

image.jpg

This will be the first dual Shaq/Kobe auto from Lakers? If so that will fetch a bomb, especially if comes back on card (should be for the price of a box...).

Dang, these last two boxes killed it!!! That Shaq/Kobe Lakers dual is one of the best hits from the whole product :kick: Can't wait to see it live!

So to feed my need and desire to snag Barnes and Davis I have been getting into ebay case breaks.
2 days ago I bought the clippers and hornets (got outbid at last sec on warriors) for AU $260
Only hit I got was an nba gear trio sig-Blake griffin.
Someone bought the raptors for about 40 bucks and got a Jonas rpa /199 and a Terence Ross rpa/99.
Other missed cards were kyrie auto timeline and same again with KD.

Tonight I upped the ante and bought spurs,pistons,warriors,heat,hornets,clippers,bucks and Knicks for AU$850.
Got a few duo patches and plates, nothing special
Also
Faried-green duo auto 2/25
Brandon knight Rpa /199
Eric Gordon timeline auto /99
Some piston guy auto? /99
Harrison Barnes rpa /199
Green -walker duo gold
Was in with Jonas -ezeli duo /10 but lost it on random. Happy with a 3/4 random split on duos.

Stoked with the Barnes rpa!

So all up I chucked in $1000 for 2 cases and only missed two raptor rpas. Nothing else to right home about.
My 2 rpa's and griffin auto should cover costs if I sold so that makes me happy.
Better than paying $5000 for 2 cases. Also much bigger hits could have come my way.
Cavs was bought for around $350 both times.

Ebay auction. Fun fun fun
Watching case breaks that could feed my greed. Fun fun fun fun fun.
Highly recommended!!!!!

Customs are still mucking around with my 3 cases. They haven't even asked for the tax yet. :(

So to feed my need and desire to snag Barnes and Davis I have been getting into ebay case breaks.
2 days ago I bought the clippers and hornets (got outbid at last sec on warriors) for AU $260
Only hit I got was an nba gear trio sig-Blake griffin.
Someone bought the raptors for about 40 bucks and got a Jonas rpa /199 and a Terence Ross rpa/99.
Other missed cards were kyrie auto timeline and same again with KD.

Tonight I upped the ante and bought spurs,pistons,warriors,heat,hornets,clippers,bucks and Knicks for AU$850.
Got a few duo patches and plates, nothing special
Also
Faried-green duo auto 2/25
Brandon knight Rpa /199
Eric Gordon timeline auto /99
Some piston guy auto? /99
Harrison Barnes rpa /199
Green -walker duo gold
Was in with Jonas -ezeli duo /10 but lost it on random. Happy with a 3/4 random split on duos.

Stoked with the Barnes rpa!

So all up I chucked in $1000 for 2 cases and only missed two raptor rpas. Nothing else to right home about.
My 2 rpa's and griffin auto should cover costs if I sold so that makes me happy.
Better than paying $5000 for 2 cases. Also much bigger hits could have come my way.
Cavs was bought for around $350 both times.

Ebay auction. Fun fun fun
Watching case breaks that could feed my greed. Fun fun fun fun fun.
Highly recommended!!!!!

Customs are still mucking around with my 3 cases. They haven't even asked for the tax yet. :(
Be careful, it's addictive, haha!! dudes bustin nt most nights(our day) on vaughlivetv but your probably already into it!!

Cheers slim

Back
Top Bottom