National OZC Trading - Day

MetallicA'

Ricky Davis Collector
eBay User
senyac1
well steve gave me and idea.
wouldnt it be cool if we organise a day where members can meet in our chatroom and trade. like all members have a list of cards they got on the market and people have alook and trade. and have a thread started here to post pics if people require them, like make it all live. The idea is preety raw at the moment but thats whats fun about the hobby TRADING.

what do people think of this idea and what other suggestions do people have??

cool idea, the logistics of it all might be tough though. if we could get this chatroom up and running (looking in the mods direction) it would be a lot easier. ;)

yeh, well we had a old chatroom with msn. but it wasnt the greatest... not too sure how far off the new chatroom will be, but the chatroom prooved to be one of the most popular features of the old OZC.

yeh, it would bring back the old days trading in the playgrounds lol ;)

good thing about it we have a wide spread of members nation-wide and this is the closest thing to trading in person.

yeah the logistics of it may be tough, thats why i need more ideas. throw some out. try get something going.

Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth... Why not meet in person?

Ebay and internet has closed a few shops and means less or no card shows, but this forum could have a positive effect if it brings a few collectors from the same city together who would have not met otherwise. All the cities could arrange a date and place for everyone to meet and bring their cards to trade of course...

I propose any Sunday for Perth
- I have suffeccient tables and chairs in place that can be used for your sitting pleasure(ccg players lurking will be removed :lol: ) shop 140, Prindiville Dr, Wangara - Wanneroo Mega Markets. Come down, trade some cards, grab some lunch and make an afternoon of it!

What do you guys think?

Yep, I'm down with the Perth thing if I am free.

Regarding the trading and chatting online, instead of one day t should go for a weekend because different people will be able to make different times.

jvalles69 said:
Yep, I'm down with the Perth thing if I am free.

Regarding the trading and chatting online, instead of one day t should go for a weekend because different people will be able to make different times.

That's a good idea. I'd like the idea of chatting/getting some deals done.

justdabestcards said:
Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth... Why not meet in person?

Ebay and internet has closed a few shops and means less or no card shows, but this forum could have a positive effect if it brings a few collectors from the same city together who would have not met otherwise. All the cities could arrange a date and place for everyone to meet and bring their cards to trade of course...

I propose any Sunday for Perth
- I have suffeccient tables and chairs in place that can be used for your sitting pleasure(ccg players lurking will be removed :lol: ) shop 140, Prindiville Dr, Wangara - Wanneroo Mega Markets. Come down, trade some cards, grab some lunch and make an afternoon of it!

What do you guys think?

haha, ever the marketing genius

Cheers proto, I know you'd come :) and yeah I plan to get mega rich off you Perthites if you decide to show up with your trades :lol: mwahahaha

a nice offer proposed to get a few NBA card collectors together at a suitable place imo... it's ok if no-one is interested in human contact, but worth a shot I thought... LOL

Back
Top Bottom