My Chirography Gold Progress. Will be updated! 1/12/09

Re: My Chirography Gold Progress. Will be updated! 15/8/08

Fantastic set.GL with the rest mate.

Re: My Chirography Gold Progress. Will be updated! 23/10/08

Updated with 4 newies and a replacement! Hakeem replaced, and Bobby Jackson, Brandon Roy, Francisco Garcia and Jamaal Wilkes added. Only leave Lebron and Kobe to come that I have seen in circulation. the 15 others all are unsighted.

Awesome work mate, sets numbered to #50 or less are so hard to complete but your on your way!!

Epic effort Ben congrats! Good luck with those last two rather large fish :)

I have a Lebron waiting in the wings, so it's as good as here, but the Kobe...cause of all my eBay ripped off thing, the only 1 I know I can aquire at some point might cost me too much ($1kUS...)...

Re: My Chirography Gold Progress. Will be updated! 27/02/09

Nice little set you got going mate. My pick is the MJ and the Chuck Daly.

Nice set there mate GL with the rest!:thumbsup:

Keept it up! Looking really good! There must be some SP ones or they weren't made yeh? Kobe /5 is just impossible to find but its been a long time since you picked up any news ones, so they must be... :D

Keept it up! Looking really good! There must be some SP ones or they weren't made yeh? Kobe /5 is just impossible to find but its been a long time since you picked up any news ones, so they must be... :D

I'm thinking not SP, but actually simply being held for redemption replacements! :eek: Okafor only started appearing because UD sent them out as replacements to people and now Bargnani seems to have been used the same way...who knows which of the other 12 they are hiding away!

I'm thinking not SP, but actually simply being held for redemption replacements! :eek: Okafor only started appearing because UD sent them out as replacements to people and now Bargnani seems to have been used the same way...who knows which of the other 12 they are hiding away!

If they have a card that is on for a redemption, they should keep it aside for redemption until the expiration. WHy the hell do you produce something and then use that as a replacement for something else and leave one less of that redemption. :blink::blink:

Awesome collection BTW. Keep them coming.

Ersk

If they have a card that is on for a redemption, they should keep it aside for redemption until the expiration. WHy the hell do you produce something and then use that as a replacement for something else and leave one less of that redemption. :blink::blink:

Awesome collection BTW. Keep them coming.

Ersk

Actually Ersk, and here is the astounding thing, there were no redemptions inserted for Okafor, Bargnani, any of the other 12 I do not have/have not seen. Yet UD has them to now send out as replacements? These cards were not even inserted into the product, yet they have them on all checklists and use them as a selling point!

Walt Frazier and Vince Carter looks like twins

Back
Top Bottom