Most Expensive Signed Common Card

understandable girds...however i only chose to collect the 2008 champions set (all signed) purely because there is 12 players per team and i was after a big challenge :)
Brplat

lol well you asked for it lol, how much percent have you got now lol. coz i have to try and get 196 cards signed from the 2008 centenary lot and some are dead so its impossible.

you asked for a big challenge. and good luck with getting them all. over 100 well done thats a great achievement in itself it would be so much better if it wasnt champions

Yeah mate, i cant be changing to centenery cards now :lol: i have too many champions! good luck to you with your centenery set :)
Brplat

lol matty i dont have that much money. i wont be doing many trades and stuff soon when my TRADEBAIT INSERTS run out. havent got much left. fridayw as the first day in 2 weeks i havent recieved a card in the mail, lol

lol what cards is it. i sent you some freebies like a week or two ago and i sold some to you like 4 days ago at the traing thingo

nice ... you make a deal thread out of it as you are pretty much trading

The value of the hand signed card depends on the individual I think.If it is a card you want because you love that player then you would pay more then a player you don't like,everyone has there favourites and for some of us that have limited budgets and live a fair way from their team base it is a near impossibility to get hand signed cards.I would love to make it to a rabbitohs game to get some siggies but it would cost me probably over $500 to take a trip to sydney,accomodation,into the game etc,etc,which can be hard on a limited budget which is why I chase signed cards on here and on ebay,I know I will eventually get to a game one day in the future but until then its ozcard and e-bay,and I must admit I have seen some cards sell for ridiculous prices but as I said what I consider ridiculous may be a bargain to someone else.

Back
Top Bottom