UFC MMA Discussion (spoilers)

ill be semi gutted if there is. im on my final internship at a school when it would be on, ill be flying down for the weekend probs see the weigh ins and fights and thats it.

im absolutely devastated. i have flights and accommodation booked and now i don't even want to go.

Boooriiing!
Im considering not going now as well, lawler condit was the only decent fight on the card, the rest are mismatches and australians.

I can't wait!
I was hoping for Rousey originally. But like @Lazlow Tate would have been nice.
Wasn't upset with Condit/Lawler saying that.

Gonna try and get one of the VIP packages!

i'm in Section A10.

going to make the most of it. was so pumped for Lawler but not everyone can say they have seen rousey fight live even if it does for for less than 30 seconds. hope holly takes her head off though and makes a fist of it as much as i think thats a bit of a pipe dream

i'm in Section A10.

going to make the most of it. was so pumped for Lawler but not everyone can say they have seen rousey fight live even if it does for for less than 30 seconds. hope holly takes her head off though and makes a fist of it as much as i think thats a bit of a pipe dream

Sweet! We will wave to you from A9.

Unconfirmed reports that the UFC is set to cut up to 50 fighters this weekend.

6 down so far; Eddie Gordon, Christos Giagos, Matt Van Buren, Roger Narvaez, Marcus Brimage and Chris Clements.

Today is the big day. Pretty pumped and holly looks ready to go. I pray that she goes running, and counterpunches and just picks her apart.

I backed her. only $20 but a handy payout.

stefan struves contract should be torn up on the spot.

WHAT A DAY THOUGH. still got them goosebumps.

met rogan, buffer, joe silva, sergio pettis and ross pearson too, one of the most incredible experiences

the womens divisons are so meh... Is Rousey that good? who knows as there isnt the quality and quantity of women fighting at the moment.
Same people fight the same people over and over etc

Pretty spot on ! Holly looked good ! Had a very well executed game plan !

Our spot 10 rows from the cage was insane !! what an atmosphere :)

i would've been fairly close to you i'd say. i was about 10 rows back too in A10. insane atmosphere by the time the man card came round.

Back
Top Bottom