MJ PMG Green!

Any news on this? Last I heard was that the guy was gonna sell it at an actual auction. So could go 100k plus

The Jordan PMG Green is a pretty awesome card but the pricing is being inflated & manipulated.

It was put up for sale on Ebay and the seller announced that he would be ending the auction. He then let the auction get bid up/shilled up, whatever you want to call it, all day long to inflate the price.

Then rumors started to fly that he was getting offers between 100k-150k. None of that happened. It was all made up to manipulate the pricing.

The Jordan PMG Green is a pretty awesome card but the pricing is being inflated & manipulated.

It was put up for sale on Ebay and the seller announced that he would be ending the auction. He then let the auction get bid up/shilled up, whatever you want to call it, all day long to inflate the price.

Then rumors started to fly that he was getting offers between 100k-150k. None of that happened. It was all made up to manipulate the pricing.

Pricing is a little crazy but you are talking about the holy grail of Jordan inserts IMO, and im sure many others, not to mention its numbered 1/100 (Green). If it goes 100k plus i think thats fair
Cant wait to see how it goes

I think this is crazy money. If you convert this into AUD at the current rate it is over $130k which is a third of my mortgage!!!

All the better for the hobby though. Bring on more big sales like this.
I wish 130k was a third of my mortgage!!!!! Lol

For me, if a survey was ever to take place, green pmg is the card that most people/collectors would want to have imo.

11427342_983058405059483_5551145565958692720_o.jpg

Why even bother doing an eBay auction? There'll be so many fools putting in bogus bids. Watch it $250k, then get pulled....

Back
Top Bottom