MJ collection. On going thread (87-88 Fleer pickup) :)

hey mate why dont you jump on comc... heaps on there and you wont waste money on 50 postages. worth a look

Hey man. Im gonna use COMC for the bulk base cards i need and I made a pretty big COMC purchase on the 1st page. All of these ebay purchases iv blown the COMC listed price oit the water though. The pink beam team in week 12 i got delivered for $29AU current COMC listing is $29.99US +post. Id rather get the card in hand for as cheap as i can get it.

Love seeing the Fleer All-Star and Living Legends Cards. I've still got all my Fleer sets from the 90's when I was collecting as a kid, funnily enough I don't think that I ever finished either of those two insert sets and don't have either of those Jordan's but just brings back memories of those "dream" cards we all chased in our younger years!

Well i have well and truly fallen off the bandwagon with this thread. MJs are going through roof which has slowed my enthusiasm a little but have still managed to pick up a few nice cards.

Iv wanted both the Z-force Boss and Ntense for a while so its nice to add them to my PC.
1509713707623385613877.jpg

15097139697671434629826.jpg

Also picked up a few randoms as well and the postie should be dropping of some cards on monday
15097141219071070332133.jpg

MJs are going through roof which has slowed my enthusiasm a little but have still managed to pick up a few nice cards.

That's the same scenario for me too man not only are they through the roof but are hard to find too which has slowed down my buying, like you I've also managed to pick up a few nice ones and will have to do up a mailday thread soon but very nice pick ups man I always love seeing 90's MJ's :thumbsup:

This is the full shot of the 41 card package from COMC. Iv now almost got every card released by Topps, Hoops, Skybox, Upper Deck and Fleer in mint condition from 1988-1993. Just the Jerry West selects some Topps gold and few other bits and it will be complete!
20171222_121819.jpg

Back
Top Bottom