Mick Ennis!

He spat at a players wife??? Are you serious? That's crazy. Was it Farah? I've heard he has told him to f*** off before

No but same state team.

I just had a chat with a person involved at one of the Sydney clubs and they think that getting a tweet out there for the players to retweet with his image and what he is doing via twitter (where all the NRL players seem to tweet) would at least make them aware of how he is profiting from them by signing 30 of each card.

Couldn't hurt!

Here is the messages from him and my replies. Just copied and pasted.

Dear jrinbulli,

hi jarrod i havnt said anything yet but i will now why do the wrong thing by me and talk behind my back stab me in the back and rubbish me to other people and other people rubbishing me and following and tracing my every move and commenting about what i do and descuss my business on ozcardtrader i will find out who u and these people are all of you are just JEALOUS and have nothing else better to do its a low act jarrod after i thought u where fair dinkum but not to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- allstar_signatures
Dear allstar_signatures,

What are you talking about??

- jrinbulli
Dear jrinbulli,

YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!!

- allstar_signatures
Dear allstar_signatures,

What the term sig pig? Yeah a lot of people know who you are and don't like the fact that you give players so many cards at the same time. It pisses off players and makes it hard for collectors to get sigs. If you just have players 1-3 cards at a time people wouldn't care but doing it the way you do annoys a lot of people. Players have even said that too so if that annoys you maybe change the way you go about getting your sigs otherwise expect people to be annoyed by you and say so. Simple most people on Ozcard are just collectors and don't like sig pigs

- jrinbulli

Dear jrinbulli,

IM NOT CHANGING WHAT IM DOING NOT FOR U NOT FOR NO ONE TRY AND STOP ME IF YOU WANNA GOOD LUCK I ACTUALLY KNOW A LOT OF THE PLAYERS QUITE WELL AND THEY LIKE ME THEY DONT FEEL SORRY OR HAVE PITTY FOR ME IF YOU THINK THAT IS ITS MY BUSINESS WHAT I DO YOUR BUSINESS WHAT U DO DONT GO TALKING RUBBISH ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE BEHIND THERE BACK ESPECIALLY MINE BECAUSE IT WILL CATCH UP WITH U ALL OK AND DONT LIE TO ME LIKE THAT WHEN I HAVE READ A LOT ABOUT WHAT U AND THE OTHERS HAVE ALL SAID ABOUT ME AND SOME GOOSE SAID ON OZCARDTRADER IVE SEEN IT FOR MYSELF SOMEONE SHOULD PUT ONE ON MY CHIN WELL SOMEONE STEP UP THEN IM WAITING THEY WILL REGRET IT BIG TIME I ASSURE U JARROD IM ONE NOT TO BE MESSED WITH...

- allstar_signatures
Dear allstar_signatures,

Are you on drugs or what?? Stop trying to threaten me Michael. People don't like sig pigs so if you want to keep giving players 40 cards at a time well people will continue to not like you for doing it. Some players might like you i have no idea but I know some players think your a pest and annoy the shit out of them. If people like you keep getting so many sigs at one time some players will stop signing all together. That's what fans & collectors worry about when people do that. If you want to keep doing that then that's fine but like I said expect people to be annoyed at you.
Also no one is talking shit behind your back it's all on a forum for all to see so calm the fuck down. If you enjoy doing what you do why care what others think?

- jrinbulli
Dear jrinbulli,

im not threatening u ok jarrod not at all im just saying how it is im a very straight shooter very direct and as straight down the line as u can get ok i greatly love what i do thats why i do it i wouldnt put all this effort in for making money thats for sure i understand some players no doubt dont like me i do know that but a large number of players do like me im not to bothered really about people talking about me cause i do what i do but i thought u were some what of a mate but far from it it seems ive read comments you have said about me a lot of them i do realise the forum is all there for every body to see and look at how do u think i found out then hey ill say this much to u and everyone out there that wants to hinder or try make it hard for me etc im warning DONT because u and the other talkers havnt seen the other side of me...

- allstar_signatures

Dear allstar_signatures,

So is that a threat now??????
What have I or anyone on Ozcard said about you that upsets you so much? All I've seen is talk about your a sig pig which with the amount of sigs you get would be true. Maybe try and get a few sigs at a time instead of a whole heap at once that might make people not call you a sig pig anymore

- jrinbulli

Amazing........

It blows my mind that there are fuckwits on here that go out if there way to snitch people out.

Not the first time it's happened recently either.

Some people have major malfunctions in their heads.....and that's putting it nicely.

Amazing........

It blows my mind that there are f***wits on here that go out if there way to snitch people out.

Not the first time it's happened recently either.

Some people have major malfunctions in their heads.....and that's putting it nicely.

Who are you referring to here Owen?

No. From reading the post it seems someone here tipped of the Sig pig about this thread. Is that right?:confused:

They are the snitch.

No. From reading the post it seems someone here tipped of the Sig pig about this thread. Is that right?:confused:

They are the snitch.

ok gotcha!

Honestly I don't mind if he gets 1 or 3 cards done per player, but when he is harrassing players to sign multiples (30-50 cards) or he pisses them off so they stop signing and leave other people (kids) missing out....that shits me

ok gotcha!

Honestly I don't mind if he gets 1 or 3 cards done per player, but when he is harrassing players to sign multiples (30-50 cards) or he pisses them off so they stop signing and leave other people (kids) missing out....that s***s me
So true Matt that's what annoys us all that kids and fans miss out coz people like him take up too much of the players time.

I cant understand this bit "i greatly love what i do thats why i do it i wouldnt put all this effort in for making money thats for sure" yet he lists a saffy card for $99.

Ooooh don't mess with him HE CAN TYPE IN CAPS.. (scary music) . *Sigh*
Should I be worried as I coined the term "Sig Pig"? LOL I'm about a foot taller and 30kgs heavier. I'd like to see him threaten me!
Some players are too nice to say anything and others don't mind. However, because of this bloke at Parra stadium Sterlo has resorted to going for a bushwalk through a ravine behind the stadium to avoid this guy to get to his car

Back
Top Bottom