MERQARY Checklist Request Thread

Classic 5 Sport

IMG_0588.JPG

IMG_0590.JPG

Interesting when I was uploading this EXCH RC @SharpysSports never seen the /25000 before - where do you get the checklist data for? does it automatically come across with the numbering info? curious!

exch.JPG

Interesting when I was uploading this EXCH RC @SharpysSports never seen the /25000 before - where do you get the checklist data for? does it automatically come across with the numbering info? curious!

exch.JPG
I get the data from a lot of different sources. I think this one may have come from a random Upper Deck website I found that has most of the older checklist data or possibly tcdb.com.

Is the numbering not noted on this card?

I get the data from a lot of different sources. I think this one may have come from a random Upper Deck website I found that has most of the older checklist data or possibly tcdb.com.

Is the numbering not noted on this card?

yeah, not noted and hadn't heard that before! makes sense though and is why I wish companies would release more info on pack odds and production runs, it;s very interesting to know as a collector!

yeah, not noted and hadn't heard that before! makes sense though and is why I wish companies would release more info on pack odds and production runs, it;s very interesting to know as a collector!
Most definitely!

Cards like this need me to tweak the MERQARY website because any card with a print run typically requires the collector to add the actual number.

I'm not sure why the card companies can't just release this information. Or if they're worried for whatever reason, only give it out to companies like MERQARY who will use it for the good of the everyday collector...

Hey Brendan,

Sorry to bother you. Went to add a Scot Pollard 98-99 SkyBox Premium Autographics and on the search this came up...
1686095943573.png

Also, just a gentle reminder about those remaining AFL cards ;)

Hey Brendan,

Sorry to bother you. Went to add a Scot Pollard 98-99 SkyBox Premium Autographics and on the search this came up...
1686095943573.png

Wow. That's an interesting card! I'll fix it up tonight and let you know when it's done.

And thanks for the reminder about the AFL checklists. I'll jump onto those too!

Also, you're not bothering me at all. I love building a site that is active with members so I'm happy to be contacted about it.

Hey Brendan,

1686095943573.png

2022 Select Optimum is uploading now.

I'll fix that card tonight too.

Other AFL checklists are coming. I'll do everything I can to get them uploaded for you asap!!!

@Hornso can you send me a picture of the card/s from the below set you want to upload? I just want to make sure I'm adding the correct checklist.

53. 2022 Select Platinum Premiers Set AFL
Thanks for uploading Optimum and sorting out the AutoGraphics!

This is the card I want to upload
Cameron F.png
Cameron B.png

The Platinum set has 26 cards and they are all numbered to 100.

The Gold set has 25 cards (doesn't include the auto) and they are unnumbered.

Thanks for uploading Optimum and sorting out the AutoGraphics!

This is the card I want to upload
Cameron F.png
Cameron B.png

The Platinum set has 26 cards and they are all numbered to 100.

The Gold set has 25 cards (doesn't include the auto) and they are unnumbered.
Ok done!

I've also added the other AFL checklists you were after.

Let me know if there are any more you need or if I have missed something.

Ok done!

I've also added the other AFL checklists you were after.

Let me know if there are any more you need or if I have missed something.
Thanks so much mate.

I am just missing the 2022 AFLW Hilites now sorry...then I'll leave you alone for a long time I promise!

Back
Top Bottom