MERQARY Checklist Request Thread

⬆️couple of my requests still up above when you get a chance mate - no rush though, in case you missed them

2004 Playing Cards All Pro
1996 Signature Rookies - Mail In
1997 UD International Stickers
No problems! Have added them to the first post. I'm nearly down to them. Will hopefully get there in the next day or so.

I'll add these now too!

Thanks very much for working your way through my AFL checklists. Must be a bit frustrating when I am just adding 1 card from the checklist :oops:

Speaking of which, can I get you to add:
2021-22 Panini Obsidian Soccer to the list please.

Thanks very much for working your way through my AFL checklists. Must be a bit frustrating when I am just adding 1 card from the checklist :oops:

Speaking of which, can I get you to add:
2021-22 Panini Obsidian Soccer to the list please.
It's not a problem! It means I've got a good start on the AFL checklists.

Will jump onto the soccer one hopefully tonight.

2019-20 Optic Silver Wave Fanatics
https://merqary.com/browse_cards?search=2019-20+donruss+optic+fanatics

This is in the website already. As there are over 15 million cards produced and I am the only one adding new checklists, I generally use the card description as provided by the card manufacturers. Tidying the data is on the to-do list but this will be something we tackle once the company can afford to hire some staff.

Anyone looking to help out with checklists/the website... 🤔 😂

2020-21 select turbocharged blue shimmer
2020-21 select blue shimmer selections..

I couldn't find either of these...

Might be me....

2020-21 select turbocharged blue shimmer
2020-21 select blue shimmer selections..

I couldn't find either of these...

Might be me....
I think they are just called 'Blue' in the checklists. The below is taken straight from COMC where you can see it has the shimmer effect but just listed as blue.

Keep asking any questions you have about cards/checklists here. I'm more than happy to help out where I can or someone else will jump in.

Screen Shot 2023-04-18 at 10.07.33 pm.png

Back
Top Bottom