Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Hey guys

Just wanted to let you know for the lack of a member of the month this month.

After one month, I have decided to change the setup and not have it as just a member of the month, but instead it is a member recognition program. You can still nominate members who have done something great, and if the admin team consider that something it worthy, we will award that person an Ozcards Award (perhaps called Ozcards Community Spirit Award or something - suggestions welcome!!).

The reason for this change - well theres a couple. The main one is that people do fantastic things here all the time, and it would be difficult to choose out of a couple of fantastic members in one month. So - the new awards system allows multilple members to be awarded in the one month should we decide that they deserve it. It also means that no members might get it one month also - it all depends on who is nominated and how good we think this persons community spirit is here at Ozcards.

Taking nothing away from Shawn Bradley Fan - he was a deserving winner of the first award.

So a new thread will pop up in the coming days calling for year round nominations - almost like the Member Thank You Sticky (could almost use that ?) and we will go from there.

Hope I havent disappointed anyone too much! :)

Graham

That sucks I was a shoe in for month 2...........I've handed out care packages like Viagara in a Taiwanese brothel.....most dissapointing. lol

Back
Top Bottom