MEGA TRADE mailday + some all sorts and trade bait :)

A1CardsandGaming

@ A1, we love collecting as much as you do !
Real Name
Terry
eBay User
www.A1CardsandGaming.com
Hi everyone,

Yesterday I was lucky enough to attend one of Perths local NBA trade days thumbsup:

There was lots of goodies and plenty that I did not have time to check out because I got there a bit late ! thankfully I was still able to pick up some PC and trade goodies :) which I uploaded last night but fell asleep :lol:

Very happy with the new additions :kick: :kick: :worthy: :worthy:

please enjoy checking out some other stuff that I picked up over the last week or 2 with the better stuff at the end ;)

Jsy #d PC

newaditions1437.jpg

Dwight and jsy #d PC

newaditions1436.jpg

newaditions1438.jpg

Still need to unwrap this one to enjoy it properly :) 1 of 1 PC

newaditions1433.jpg

Some holiday time

newaditions1435.jpg

One more for the MJ PC

newaditions1439.jpg

Now for the trade day pick ups

stuff fs/ft

EXQUISITE015.jpg

Some that I am pretty sure I needed for the MJ PC

EXQUISITE014.jpg

now onto the big trade that I got done. I had to give up some nice PC stuff but I think doing a big trade if much more fun than busting boxes :D sit back and relax and hopefully you all enjoy the show :D

My first ever card of LJ - avail fs/ft

EXQUISITE019.jpg

a couple of nice Drexler's for the fs/ft list :)

EXQUISITE017.jpg

EXQUISITE018.jpg

Plus something for the Celtics fans out there. one of the Best to play the game

[HIDE]
EXQUISITE020.jpg

[/HIDE]

Plus this guy who buried plenty of teams from outside the 3 point line

[HIDE]
EXQUISITE021.jpg
[/HIDE]

[HIDE]
EXQUISITE022.jpg
[/HIDE]

This next card was sold last year but being able to trade for it was an offer that I could not refuse :thumbsup:

HOF Exquisite goodness #d to 10

[HIDE]
EXQUISITE023.jpg
[/HIDE]

The final card for the day is what got the ball rolling on this Huge trade ! with all the hype surrounding Blake griffin at the moment and a steady climb in sale prices for this spectacular player and MVP candidate I happily bring you my latest PC addition.

[HIDE]
EXQUISITE024.jpg
[/HIDE]

Thanks for looking :)

Re: a WARM UP mailday while I upload my trade day MEGA TRADE :)

I seen that Dalembert the other day and was tempted to pick it up myself for some trade bait. Those Masterpieces look nice

Re: a WARM UP mailday while I upload my trade day MEGA TRADE :)

WOW 31 views and no replies.

Nice warm up mailday cards. I can't wait for the big ticket item ahhaha.

:lol: some people are just impossible to please ;)

I seen that Dalembert the other day and was tempted to pick it up myself for some trade bait. Those Masterpieces look nice

Great minds think alike. I think the masterpieces are a great looking set. Would love to see a signed version of them :D

Sweet MJ ! You have us all waiting in eager anticipation ...

Cheers, All pics are up in the first post :)

Great entree, now waiting for the main course

I am glad you enjoyed that dish :) the main course has now been served :D

well well well. You added to the original thread.

Thanks for sharing the nicer cards. Looks like you got a few people to bite now haha. Clyde autos all other the place love it. Also not a shabby D Rose. Hope he performs well in the All Star game gets some more value into him. Bull pride and all is on the line here haha.

well well well. You added to the original thread.

Thanks for sharing the nicer cards. Looks like you got a few people to bite now haha. Clyde autos all other the place love it. Also not a shabby D Rose. Hope he performs well in the All Star game gets some more value into him. Bull pride and all is on the line here haha.

I thought some Drexlers would be handy trade bait and worth picking up :) Very happy to have a RC auto of Rose that is on card :D

Some really good stuff there, the main was worth the wait.

Cheers

Great to see the DH12's and Kobe arrived safe mate! Some real quality pickups in the other lot too! Love the Rose!

Thanks mate :)

Go the Dream Teamers! Liking that Mullin auto weird not seeing him in either Golden State or Indiana Blue n Gold...

Back
Top Bottom