MASSIVE Jordan FAN?

Cos that was called for wasn't it?? Weren't you the one saying keep it to PM's?

Anyway, great collection there. Dedication is a word that springs to mind!! I bet ya he had to send some of them in a couple of times (different cards) to get some of the grades!

Cos that was called for wasn't it?? Weren't you the one saying keep it to PM's?

Anyway, great collection there. Dedication is a word that springs to mind!! I bet ya he had to send some of them in a couple of times (different cards) to get some of the grades!

this is a discussion thread isn't it? :rolleyes: what's the issue?

pfft what a lot of bullsh!t....how can someone get that many BGS 9 to 10's WITHOUT knowing someone in Beckett? i dont care how many there are or who they are of its just outed beckett as frauds and cheats...its not what you know its who you know..and this is the perfect example. the listing said something like 1800? how many different versions must the guy have? i mean come on!!! how many G Hills does Graham have lying around that arent gradeable or less than 9?

nahh i would offer him abit more than that jinrai hes gots are actually worth it ;)

BOOOOOOYAHH

lol that's a come back and a half but i still doubt you will...cause you said it yourself..."i'll go elsewhere with my low baller budget" :p

Back
Top Bottom