image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Not yet, just finished opening them all up tonight. Most of them are clearly signed except for fantastic four battle. Ill do some research and try and sort them all out. Not a bad mixture for a case I think.

I think the one with Mr Fantastic in it is Jamie Snell..

Looking forward to my boxes. I've got two in the case break here and another two coming from the US..

Some awesome looking sketches. I really like the Captain America & Thor Pablo sketch and the Hulk & Thing sketches.

My two boxes have arrived from the US. Quite happy with the sketches, two nice ones. Especially the Spider Man one as it reminds me of the TV cartoon where I remember his battles against Rhino ! Spiderman/Rhino is by Mauro Fodra and Alex Magno for the Hulk/DD

Also have to say the base and inserts in this set is the best I've seen in a Marvel set so far. The base look very neat with the silver border and the red and gold foil variants. The clear and canvas effect inserts are pretty nice cards too.

Still have two coming in from the OCT casebreak hopefully, so really looking forward to them now. If the price doesn't skyrocket I may even look at a few more boxes down the track...

Marvel GB 01.jpg

For me the Glebes are the absolute best in the business. The only other i would up there is NAR! but considering he isnt on many sets, the Glebes get my vote.

And today my boxes from the OCT/Mrs and Mrs Trading Cards case sell. Not too bad... Thanks for the promo card Mr and Mrs !

Iron Man Vs Gandhi... errrr.... Mandarin ? by Albert Morales

And Wolverine Vs dunno by Alex Magno. Poor old Wolvey's in a spot of bother me thinks !;)

Marvel GB 03 (Medium).jpg

Back
Top Bottom