Cal
eBay User
Hobbibox
Another Bogut and some NBA jackets (great for winter) :D

DSC00054.JPG

DSC00055.JPG

DSC00056.JPG

DSC00057.JPG

Probably I usually just get my mate to send what he has Im expecting a kings one in next few days... I can look into it for you if you like? what size?

They prices vary but the jackets are not the problem I can usually get em 20-30u.s its the shipping that is painful, they are quite heavy.

k mate I'll see what I can do, I have over 35 (jerseys/jackets) now and dont have a bulls one....never really tried to get one though.

What!!! you dont own any bulls stuff there the greatest team ever and they have the best logo and merch cmon buddy

Never got into the whole Bulls (nba) Kings (nhl) and Raiders (nfl) hype that everyone use to wear in to 90's. I make the trends not follow em :rolleyes:

I have a guy in the u.s who sometimes gets em cheap but if you scan ebay u can pick em up pretty cheap maybe 20-30u.s depending on wether its a replica/swingman ect, as I said to gordon the jerseys jackets are cheap its the bloody shipping that hurts. I usually get a guy to stuff a jersey in an elvelope rofl :)

Back
Top Bottom