madness6969 PC sale! Lebrons/MJs/BG/Kobe/Bird etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd taken certain interests on a selective few items.. I'd like Jordan/James fabric patch $44*
Ultimate collection 03/04 DUal game jordan $44*
Upper deck premier dusk vetern Durant / James $44*
Class act Michael Jordan $37*

06/07 game used mj $28*
Any hesitate?

@Des_2014 I am one of the moderators here on the forum.

1. None of those cards you listed are for sale here, it is not in the picutres hence the replies you are getting.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
@Des_2014 I am one of the moderators here on the forum.

1. None of those cards you listed are for sale here, it is not in the picutres hence the replies you are getting.
Ok are these not the photos being posted on page 1?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Ok are these not the photos being posted on page 1?
yep and you asked about these cards:

I'd taken certain interests on a selective few items.. I'd like Jordan/James fabric patch $44*
Ultimate collection 03/04 DUal game jordan $44*
Upper deck premier dusk vetern Durant / James $44*
Class act Michael Jordan $37*
06/07 game used mj $28*
Any hesitate?

none of those cards are in the photos

Once you click on to these photos they open another link viewing all the items? Why Is this .. I'd assume that it is & getting negative feed back from what appears to be the post on items for offers
when you click the photos it opens the members photobucket - I have no idea if the other cards are for sale or not. What he has posted in the 3 photos is what he is trying to sell here. Only the 3 photos is what he is selling here. If he wanted to sell the other items he would have posted the pictures of them.

Can I also suggest that you do some research before making an offer.

The Class Act Atomic refractor is a $300-500 card so your offer would not be close.

I'd purposely wrote these items down as there were too many to list.. They're there & you can seen the items I'd listed. Why is this guy mis leading me?
Ok I have to draw the line ... Everytime I click on to photo it takes me to a link "photo bucket " where it views all the sellers items , not nesserary the items on offer ..?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom