Loyalty in trading?

Good feel to all these comments people. Great to see that most of us feel like we're all in this together. We've all got a common interest (more like a passion) and the great thing about this forum is that there's no jealousy, no animosity, no back-stabbers - just a bunch of folks helping each other out when they can.
:thumbsup:

Good to hear that a lot of us on here value the friendship and loyalty a common interest brings.

Only been on here for a little over a year but I'd like to think that I come across as being a loyal trader and genuine enthusiast.

There are a few people on here that have been kind enough to go out of their way to help me out and for that I'm truly grateful and when the opportunity arises I will do my best to repay their kindness.

I try to do abit of both:) however do my best to be polite and honest.
Of late I had a few issues (being sick the latest ) in which has played with my card trading, but it's up and up from now.
I have got a few more ppl interested in card trading from work and Twitter (fellow sharks fan).

But I have tried to help out when I can, but at same time try not to rip them off or I get ripped off.

Each to their own. We all have different tendencies, thought processes.....impulse control :)

From a "sellers" perspective dealing with buyers here..... There are a handful of people who will always contact me before releases to find out about the product, release date, lock in an order. A very loyal bunch who I appreciate A LOT! There are other people who deal with me regularly but if I don't post up the sale information before someone else they will happily grab the product from the first person who does. Ideally, you would love loyalty to be the driving factor but it's just not the reality for everyone and you just need to deal with the hand your dealt in each situation.

Back
Top Bottom