Lost - Spoilers

Here is my prediction for the season finale: all out brawl between the others and Jacks crew! They will be protecting the women from abduction and it will be on for young and old! Here's hoping!

Man that was a pretty good prediction !

Talk about a kick to the crotch! One things JJ Abrams knows how to do is make a cliffhanger. Not so many answers revealed and so many more questions raised! The flash-forwards were an interesting touch for Jack, where we get to see him in a completely different light. Who was in the coffin? I have a feeling it may have been Ben..? And I think Mikhail is a cyborg. The part with Hurley and Sawyer saving Sayid, Jin and Bernard was the best. And Charlie, as much as I knew it was going to happena nd wanted it to happen, I was actually a bit sad when he died..
Anyway, what are your thoughts? Lots of things to discuss!

Couldn't agree more with your whole statement - I loved the last episode (I just watched it).

i was thinking it was still a flash back cause at the hospital he said about bring his father dow and see who is more drunk. but his father was dead???

i was thinking it was still a flash back cause at the hospital he said about bring his father down and see who is more drunk. but his father was dead???

Yeah I thought that too but then I though that is probably why he said it - because the other doctor knew his father was dead, thus Jack was saying his father would STILL have a higher blood alcohol reading (even when he was dead). Well that's my thinking on it anyways !

PS - I sooooo wish you would reduce the length of your signature block (lol)

Well, for me, that's two way directions..

He said, Bring my father down here and see how's drunker and Dr. Hamill can fire him... so weird.. but in the same conversation, Dr. Hamill seems like he doesn't know about Jack or his father when he first saved the woman and the son.. so, that's the questionable part (especially if Jack and Hamill worked in the same hospital in different period, Dr .Hamill should at least know him a bit, but he said you are the hero..?? )

one is, dr. Hamill knows Jack's father was always drunk before he died..(which is very unlikely depending on the flash forwards)

and

another one is, Jack's father is not dead after 5 years???? :lol:

The sick thing or maybe error is..

The woman directly behind Jack on the plane in the flash-forward is the same woman behind him on Oceanic flight 815 as seen in "Pilot, Part 1".

check out p2p members :)

:)

It's a flash forward.

Because Jack didn't know Kate back then.

Also, Jack is flying back and forth on the airlines, just so he can crash back on the island.

Derrrrrrrrrrr !!!

I know it was a flash forward but I was saying AT THE TIME I didn't think it was because Jack had asked for his dad but I soon figured out it was a flash forward. I qualified that it was a flash forward even though Jack asked for his dad and I gave my reason why I thought he asked for his (dead) father. It was pretty obvious it was a flash forward when Jack was saying we shouldn't have left.........what did you think I watched the show with the volume off or something......geeez

Derrrrrrrrrrr !!!

I know it was a flash forward but I was saying AT THE TIME I didn't think it was because Jack had asked for his dad but I soon figured out it was a flash forward. I qualified that it was a flash forward even though Jack asked for his dad and I gave my reason why I thought he asked for his (dead) father. It was pretty obvious it was a flash forward when Jack was saying we shouldn't have left.........what did you think I watched the show with the volume off or something......geeez

Richo...

hahaa, you found out earlier than me... trust me... i was confused to see Motorola KBRZ model, but still had no clue, coz that was just out here end of last year.. and 22/09/2004 was the day they crashed.. took me so long to realise the flash forward....

well after holding out for so long and just watching the show on TV i decided to watch the entire season. I thought is was brilliant and the ammount of twists and plot holes it has left open defiantly will have people coming back for more.

The Ship, i have a theory that the ship is run by Pirates. Ive always thought that this show would include pirates :D Naomi didnt exactly look like a pirate though, did have a Satelite phone and somehow knew about Desmond so i am probally miles of course. Ben also said, "you dont want to do this" because maybe he fears that they could wipe the others out. Im preety confused though.

Also in regards to Jacks Dad, his casket was a board the plane and he found it in the cave only to see his father wasnt actually in it. I think this was season 1 but did they actually tie this one up because he might actually still be alive after jack went off at that doc.

Im thinking about watching Season 1-3 again to find more answers and to go back to see if they have left anything unsolved. I love Lost it is fantastic drama and although the script leaves alot unanswered im sure JJ Abrams and Lindeloff will answer everything in the next three seasons and end the show on a brilliant accord.

Charlie's death was so sad though, he was such a good charcter on the show and all though he is finished i though that part was brilliantly written.

Seeing Walt again freaked me out, he looked like he was 50 :lol: :lol:

The Island seems to have alot of stations and constuction and remember their are 2 islands so alot is still unseen :)

Back
Top Bottom