Lost - Spoilers

Good call, basically, sawyer needs to set up something for upcoming season..

he's the only person that's fulfiled his destiny (a person who is searching for the con-man who destroyed his entire life, now he just killed Locke's father)... so, he has no reason to live as well..

but i doubt it was Locke, coz if Jack cries so sadly.. heheh and Kate looks so hot and said "he" is waiting for her.. :lol: i don't wanna think it's Sawyer..

This is what the show is about, making us confused, leave one answered and double the mystery... :p

:D

i thought Locke has, but he's not even started.. heheh.. now tried to kill Naomi (which i considered not dead.. come on, Mikail was attacked 25 millions times in the show and still not dead, especially a close range hit directly to heart in :looking glass:)

Could it be Sawyer in the casket?

I mean, he had no one left? And if my memory serves me correctly, he said to Jack "because you are the closest thing I got to family". Aaaawwwww.

And would explain the Kate thing.

i thought Locke has, but he's not even started.. heheh.. now tried to kill Naomi (which i considered not dead.. come on, Mikail was attacked 25 millions times in the show and still not dead, especially a close range hit directly to heart in :looking glass:)

Like when I called Locke not dead, when he landed in the pit with a bullet in his stomach.

You can't die like that on the island, it heals people quickly.
You saw what it did to Niaomi, the Mikal said she will be fine in a day and a half.

Locke could walk.

Rose cancer went away.

Man, even my echo was messed up with the polar bear, before Locke rescued him.

Mikal in the sonic fence!

Just watched it then! Whole bunch of us with soft drinks and 7 pizzas, hows that for a sunday night! It was awesome, but so many questions!

I'm pretty sure the dead guy in the casket was Locke who had no friends and no family and even Jack was a bit reluctant. I reckon Kate is with Sawyer hence the awkwardness between Jack and Kate.

Also Jack is always saving people, so did they leave someone back on the island?

Just watched it then! Whole bunch of us with soft drinks and 7 pizzas, hows that for a sunday night! It was awesome, but so many questions!

I'm pretty sure the dead guy in the casket was Locke who had no friends and no family and even Jack was a bit reluctant. I reckon Kate is with Sawyer hence the awkwardness between Jack and Kate.

Also Jack is always saving people, so did they leave someone back on the island?

Hhhmmmmm, Locke in the casket hey? But he wasn't sick?

Sawyer is with Kate? Man, that would suck if it was true. I so thought Kate would end up in Jacks arms, especially since he has declared his love for her.

The only people I see staying on the island, would be Rossuo and Alex.

Here's a question, or two. They get off the island eventually because we see the flash forward. Does that mean Ben was lying about the people on the boat wanting to kill them? We know they don't belong with Penny, but why did Naomi have a photo of Desmond?

If the people on Naomi's boat aren't hostile then I can't see how the show can last for another 3 seasons. If they get rescued next season they won't exactly be 'lost' anymore.

I think Penny and Penny's dad, Charles Widmore have something to do with the island or the Dharma Initiative. And we've also got to find out exactly what Jacob is.. And we have to wait till next January or February!! :blink:

Could it be possible that Jack was so shaken up in the flash forwards due to something we haven't seen yet?

Yea definitely, even before he reads about whoever's obituary in the newspaper he seems pretty bad.

I just wonder if he ever finds out about Claire being his half-sister..

Yea definitely, even before he reads about whoever's obituary in the newspaper he seems pretty bad.

Maybe thats why he was so shaken up, something he did that we haven't seen! :D And the reason why Kate wasn't that happy to see him! LOL :D

Bringing up another point, if they heal so quickly, then why do people still die? Yeah there is FATAL, but c'mon with the consitency! :D

Just watched it then, has me really thinking :blink:.

It seems as though the show would be near the end with the flash forwards of Jacks... but did anyone else noticed his hair was quite a bit greyer? Maybe this is like 5-10 years down the track?

I don't actually believe the show is over, still another good 2 seasons left. There hasn't been enough questions answered yet. There are still some twists and I bet it has to do with the 'rescuers' beeing killed and thus eveyrone is stuck on the island for a while yet.

I seriously don't think the rescuers are Dharma people either. Why would it take them so long to send more people to take back their land ro recapture it? Things aren't quite adding up and I bet they wont totally either. There iwll just be more suspense for season 4.

BTW, when is the series finale due out on the net?

Well, First question, the fast forward was happened on 5th april 2007.. when he's using motorola that's released final quarter of 2006. (u can see the newspaper date. in real newpaper, it was about weed arrest)..

the show will air 16-20 episodes depending on the expansion.. will end in 2009-10 season..

(rescuers i think are dharma initiative people), so, they will be involved as original dharma initiatives in next season coz we just knew that the others are not orginally dharmma initiative people except benjamin linus.

why i think of dharma initiative peoplel because the island is very hard to locate in normal time.. but when electromagnetic field is actived last season finale, two portugese people received abnormal magnetic field and reported to penny whitmore..(end of season)..

and

finally, "through the looking glass"..that was finale of the season for 2006-07... so, next season will start in september..

hope that helps

It seems as though the show would be near the end with the flash forwards of Jacks... but did anyone else noticed his hair was quite a bit greyer? Maybe this is like 5-10 years down the track?

I don't actually believe the show is over, still another good 2 seasons left. There hasn't been enough questions answered yet. There are still some twists and I bet it has to do with the 'rescuers' beeing killed and thus eveyrone is stuck on the island for a while yet.

I seriously don't think the rescuers are Dharma people either. Why would it take them so long to send more people to take back their land ro recapture it? Things aren't quite adding up and I bet they wont totally either. There iwll just be more suspense for season 4.

BTW, when is the series finale due out on the net?

From the interviews, there's no scene done for being they are half-brother and half-sister..

Emilie De Ravin (Claire) interviewed, they haven't been introduced as brother and sister...

Damon L. and Carlton C. said there is no rescuer, so, possibly, nobody will show up... coz it's two way hint, no person as rescuer OR people who will not rescue rather would do something else (Based on Ben Linus, he said if you bring them, the others, losties and tailies, all will be perished..

I have a feeling the rescuers are there to wipe out Ben and his people only, thats why Ben is so desperate to keep them off the island. Jack and his crew will prob have to prove they aren't with Ben and are really the survivors from the crash, which everyone seems to think was recovered with bodies.

Back
Top Bottom