Lost - Spoilers

I'm pretty sure it's a he. When Juliet, Ben, Danny etc have referred to Jacob, I'm sure it's been a he.
But I guess it could also be a she, possibly a surname..?

Have you seen the trailer for episode 17? "Something is coming to the island.. Is it salvation? Or is it annihilation?" Cool stuff!

Episode 17 - Spoiler

Desmond convinces Hurley, Jin, and Charlie to follow him on a trek through the jungle. Flashbacks reveal more of Desmond's Army career. Meanwhile, a despondent Kate turns to Sawyer after seeing Jack and Juliet together

heeheh... Naomi said in portugese.. " i am not alone ".. one of her 5 languages she spoke in that episode..

so, i was hoping, there will be alot of interesting facts in next episode.

What Naomi tells the survivors at the end of the latest episode is pretty cool :blink:

Tell me about it!!!!

Gee whiz, maybe the theory was right. They are all dead, and this is just the place in between earth and Heaven\Hell.

Which would explain why Mr Echo saw yemi!!!!

And the fluffy black cloud thing does judge people.

Arrrrggghhhhh!!!!!

They are all dead theory?? I thought about it long time ago.. but geez..

Ben showed live footage of Juliet's sister feeling better and having a child..

I just thought this is just a cover up... about the oceanic flight...

phew!!!!!!!

Quote from lostpedia....

Naomi speaks at least five languages:

1. Spanish: "Me estoy muriendo" is Spanish for "I am dying" (from the captions and translated by Hurley).

2. Italian: "Aiutami, sto morendo" is Italian for "Help me, I'm dying" (from the captions; partially incorrect, but comprehensible).

3. Chinese: She mutters in an "Asian language" (from the captions) which Jin claims is Chinese, not Korean. "出了什么事?(chu le shenme shi)" is Chinese for "What happened?" or "What's going on?"

4. Portuguese: After Mikhail and Desmond treat the parachutist's wound, she says something in Portuguese not spelled out in the captions. It is not "Thank you for helping me," as Mikhail claims. Instead, it is "Eu não estou só" which is Portuguese (spoken with a Brazilian accent) for "I am not alone." The Ardil-22 book is also a Brazilian Portuguese edition.

5. English: "No. No, Flight 815 they, they found the plane. There were no survivors. They were all dead."

They are all dead theory?? I thought about it long time ago.. but geez..

Ben showed live footage of Juliet's sister feeling better and having a child..

I just thought this is just a cover up... about the oceanic flight...

phew!!!!!!!

Quote from lostpedia....

I agree, when I first heard about it, I though, that's just stupid, it can't be.

But with what happened last episode, it really makes me think it could be.

The Pilot chick said they were all dead???!!!:blink:

Now, we know Mr Echo was judged when he saw Yemi, and he refused to budge on saying sorry, and got smoked by the fluffy black cloud.

What's more freaky, is that when Desmond was in the church, the woman in his dream told him he wouldn't be be Penny, living happily ever after. And notice the photo on tha table???? It was her!!!! :blink:

And another thing came up on the lasy episode, the island does in fact heal people faster :blink: Dang, she will be better in a day and a half. :blink:

Oooooohhh, and on that, that Patch dude isn't dead!!!! :blink:
My god, I thought he got smoked in that sonic fence!!!!

And Julliette, man I hate her!!! Not only ruining the Kate and Jake love thing :cry: But knowing that Suns went back in to check on her, but pressing stop and faking the saying " I hate you Ben" :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I can't wait for that fluffy cloud thing to judge her and eat her up :mad: :mad: :mad:

I found the last couple of episodes with Lock's father coming to the island interesting to say the least. He said he was rear-ended and then went unconcious to find himself tied up and gagged. Then to twist it more he was responsible for Sawyer's family deaths (in a way).

The show sure does have a lot of twists :blink:...

Yeap.. sawyer sawyer thing.. it was very much speculated.. and now it happened..

show producers unlock alot of mysteries, but still the show is very good to watch... but like Alias, there will only be one answer.. but Lost is so much better with new writers now....

the connection on the show is amazing and now i am almost lost.. hehe

Back
Top Bottom